• Published 18th May 2021
  • 455 Views, 16 Comments

(OH MY GOD DO NOT READ IT'S VERY BAD IF YOU COULDN'T ALREADY TELL) An Infection Has Started - PPEF1



The zombie apocalypse got the Mane 6 and Spike and Celestia and Luna try to stop this madness.

  • ...
8
 16
 455

The Zombified Dragon

The ponies made it to the Ponyville Hospital. As they were about to enter, Doctor Horse and Nurse Redheart busted out scaring the ponies.

“Aaaaaahhhhh!” they screamed.

“What on Earth are you ponies doing?!” Doctor Horse exclaimed. “Can’t you see there’s a zombie apocalypse out there?!”

“We came here to see if you can help Spike.” said Twilight. “He got bit by Zecora. We went to her hut to see if she had some way to stop the apocalypse but it turns out she was a zombie herself.”

“She’s one of them too?” asked Redheart.

“Come inside.” said Doctor Horse.

The ponies rushed inside the hospital desperate to save Spike. Everypony gathered around as Twilight set the dragon on the bed.

“Give him some air.” said Doctor Horse.

“Uggh.” Spike groaned.

“It’s okay Spike. You’re going to be okay.” Twilight said worriedly.

Doctor Horse started to closely inspect Spike. Minutes of inspecting later, he got nothing.

“I’m sorry Twilight.” Doctor Horse said sadly. “There’s nothing I can do about this. Zombie apocalypses are out of my league.”

Twilight let out sigh. *sigh* “Well, thanks anyway Doc.”

Twilight and her gang slowly exited the hospital.

“Well now what?” asked Rarity.

Twilight looked at the sick, poor dragon. The dragon that has been at her side, her number one assistant, her adopted younger brother.

“I’m not sure.” Twilight said sadly.

Suddenly, an idea popped into the alicorn’s head.

“Guys, I have an idea!” Twilight said excitedly.

“Um, Twilight.” said Fluttershy.

“We can go back to my library.” said Twilight. “I may have a book about zombie apocalypses.”

“Pardon me, but-”

“That sounds great Twilight.” said Applejack. “Come y’all, lets…”

“GUYS!!” shouted Fluttershy.

Everypony turned their eyes to Fluttershy.

“There’re zombies surrounding us.” said the yellow pegasus in a scared manner.

The rest of the ponies quickly realized that there were zombies surrounding them from all corners.

“Quickly Twilight, teleport us to your library!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash

And she did just that.

The ponies arrived at the library. Twilight then set Spike on his bed.

“Okay, while I look for a book, you girls look after Spike alright.” explained Twilight.

“Right.” said the other five.

Twilight rushed to her library looking for a book to cure Spike. Few minutes of searching later, Twilight found the book she needed. She quickly rushed her way back to her friends.

“Girls, I found the book we need!” Twilight said in excitement.

“Wow, that’s great.” said Fluttershy.

“So what do we have to do?” asked Pinkie Pie

Twilight then began to read the contents. While reading out loud, a groaning noise was heard.

“What was that?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Well it wasn’t my tummy I’ll tell you that.” said Pinkie Pie.

The noise seemed to be coming from Spike. The ponies turned their heads towards the dragon and saw what he had turned into.

“Spike?” said Twilight.

Spike stood in a crooked position. His pale body and soulless green eyes intimidating the six ponies. Without hesitation, the zombified dragon then leaped at the six ponies. Seconds later, the Mane Six were now one of them.