• Published 18th May 2021
  • 455 Views, 16 Comments

(OH MY GOD DO NOT READ IT'S VERY BAD IF YOU COULDN'T ALREADY TELL) An Infection Has Started - PPEF1



The zombie apocalypse got the Mane 6 and Spike and Celestia and Luna try to stop this madness.

  • ...
8
 16
 455

We Have to Save Equestria

*Meanwhile at Canterlot*

“I hope Twilight and the others know what they’re doing.” said Celestia.

“Surely they do.” Luna confirmed. “They fought off the changelings, Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow. Surely they can fight off zombies.”

“I mean sure the changelings and those three were worse than zombies, but zombies can infect other ponies. I hope they’re safe.”

“I don’t know sister. It’s been a good three hours. They’re either hiding somewhere safe or… well… If you know, you know.”

“No… NO!! They are NOT one of them! They can’t be.”

“Your majesties, open up! It’s me! One of the royal guards!”

Celestia quickly opened the door letting the guard in. She then quickly barricaded the door again.

“What’s wrong?” asked Celestia.

“While searching for Twilight and the others I found them roaming around as zombies.” said the royal guard.

“No… it can’t be.”

“I’m sorry your majesties, but that’s the truth.”

“Celestia, we have to stop the zombie apocalypse.” said Luna. “We have to save everypony. We have to save Twilight and the gang.”

“We have to save Equestria.” Celestia and Luna said at the same time.

“Alright sister, let’s head out!” Celestia said in her royal voice. “But first we should head to the Canterlot Library. There might be books on how to stop this.”