• Published 11th Mar 2021
  • 974 Views, 26 Comments

Unforgettable Memories - 23 KM To Nerdiness



Never forget the ones that love you the most...

  • ...
4
 26
 974

Mew and I :3

"There you go, Aqua. Hopefully, that's enough."

"Mew."

"You're welcome, little one."

"Meoww!"

"Be patient, Sasha, I'm getting to you."

On another calm morning, Kobe took part in feeding the adult cats fur babies while their pony mama, Forgetful, stayed in bed. As he poured a pungent bowl of cat chow, Sasha silently partook in her meat-scented meal, swishing her tail in defiance.

"You're welcome."

BUMP. a low thud came from the bedroom, startling the human.

"Hon?" Kobe called out. "You okay in there?"

BUMP.

Concerned, he marches out the kitchen and through the hallway, pushing the ajar door open.

Curled up at the edge of the bed was Forgetful, wiggling around wearing a cozy brown sweater with a kitty face hoodie, complimented with matching brown kitten paws that she cutely licked upon seeing her partner observing her.

"It's a kitty..." Kobe uttered. "With wings."

"Meow." the "kitten" winked, waving a paw as she tucked her wings behind her. She hopped off the mattress, skipping over to rub against the confused human in a tender circle. Her tail wrapped around Kobe's leg as she let out a soft "Meow."

"Hon," the man said, brushing a hand through the kittypony's mane. "What are you doing?"

"Mew don't know? It's Dress-Like-A-Kitten Day."

"Never saw that on the calender before, dear."

"Mew are the one who wanted to keep the Over the Hedge calendar for Celestia knows how long. It's an outdated one!"

"Still, never heard of such a holiday for as long as I've lived here. What's really going on?"

Forgetful twitched her nose, poking her tongue out. "Don't you trust mew?"

"Always, silly, but what's going on?"

"I just wanted to feel cute."

"Babe, you're more than cute. You're beautiful."

"I try to believe it sometimes, but sometimes I'm just, what's the word...meh? Fluttershy let me have this outfit, I thought it was lovely. It's really comfy."

"Sweetheart, you don't need to dress up like a li'l fur baby to feel pretty. You'll always be more to me, you're beautiful just the way you are."

"I mew, I mew. Just having one of those days. I...did make up the holiday, by the way."

"I know, cutie. Nevertheless, you are the cutest kitty I've ever seen, wook at you!"

"Awww, thank mew!"

"Who's the cutest thing alive?"

"Mew are?"

"No, you are!"

"Mewwwwww!"

"Ssssssss!" Sasha hissed, strolling in the room.

"Back off, Sasha!" Forgetful hissed back, playfully blowing a raspberry. "He belongs to mew, not mew. Unlike mew, I actually like being cuddled."

"Ssssssss!"

"Meow." Aqua squeaked, scurrying in as well.

"Mew tell her, Aqua!"

"All of you are crazy," Kobe chuckled, snuggling his large kitty baby in his arms. "Absolutely looney."

Forgetful looked up to whisper at her man with a dreamy grin. "Hey, guess what?"

"Hmm?"

The cutie kitty mare leans in to lightly lick her human's cheek, her warm lips moving further to plant a kiss. "I love mew."

"I love mew, too, my ball of floof.

"Mew mew!"


Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment