• Published 11th Mar 2021
  • 970 Views, 26 Comments

Unforgettable Memories - 23 KM To Nerdiness



Never forget the ones that love you the most...

  • ...
4
 26
 970

Picture Perfect

CLICK!

"Perfect shot!"

It was a crisp spring afternoon, as Forgetful ventures out in Ponyville Park equipped with her trusty camera and dorky human.

Pride flourishing, the quirky mare pocketed a well-shot picture of a surprised bunny resting in a flower patch.

"Thankies, little one," she giggled, reaching into a pouch with her wing. "Have a piece of lettuce."

The giddy critter snatched the piece and scurried off as the kind pegasus waves it off happily.

"I love socializing with animals as much as the next human," Kobe said. "But why are you snapping photos of them?"

"I already told you, silly," she giggled. "It's for my fur baby photo album! I gotta hone my artistic style here."

Kobe reached into one of Forgetful's pouches to examine the fat stack of photos featuring images of the park critters laying about with a look of confusion and awe.

"I see..."

The sneaky pony crouched down against the grass, crawling toward a squirrel digging up it's stash of walnuts.

"That's right," she whispered, clutching her camera. "It's okies, you're a good li'l squirrely. I am not gonna hurt you, I just wanna get a li'l picture of ya."

"Um, boo? Did you remember to turn off the flash on the cam-"

CLICK!

A flash of light temporarily blinded the poor critter.

"Ah, there we go." Forgetful sighed gratefully. "Thankies, little one!"

The angry squirrel picked up one of it's walnuts and chucked it at the pony's nose with an annoyed squeak.

"Ow!" she squealed, rubbing her face. "That wasn't very nice!"

"Yeah, that was quite nutty if you ask me."

"Hon?"

"Eeyup?"

"What goes on inside your head?"

"Things you couldn't comprehend, love..."

"Hmph."

With an adorkably scrunched nose, Forgetful prepped her camera as she flapped and flopped her wings to take flight up a nearby tree to target a pigeon perched upon a branch.

"Come on......graceful now," she muttered to herself, struggling to maintain balance and the camera's focus. "You can do this. Just stay still so I could- AH!"

The bird took off past her, and PLOP! went the startled pegasus, clumsily landing on her flank. Kobe catches the camera as she attempt to brush the leaves out of her mane.

"Oi, I guess I got a li'l too into it?" she chuckled sheepishly.

CLICK!

"No worries," Kobe stated, presenting a picture to the pegasus. "I got the best image of this cutie."

Forgetful leaned close to examine the photo.

There in the human's hand was an image of the exhausted pegasus with an embarrassed smile and dirt on her fur.

"Aw, horsefeathers!" she frowned playfully. "I look frumpy!"

"You do not look 'frumpy', silly. You're a cutie!"

"Nuuuuu, you're the cutie!"

"That is a false lie."

"Darn straight!"

"That technically makes it true, so HA!"

"D'oh! Just hush those hooman lips and wuv me!"

Forgetful shook the dirt off her and leaps into her man's arms, lightly smooching his cheek.

"Yes, my fur baby." Kobe hummed, snuggling her lovingly.