• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 933 Views, 153 Comments

Equestrians and...Humans? - 12ofSeeds



What if humans appeared in Equestria with no rhyme or reason? Just there.

  • ...
7
 153
 933

Bonus Chapter - The Journal of Claudia the Peace

Author's Note:

Hey! It's been so long since I last posted! this took me a long time to write. Never knew writing a fake journal can be so hard especially you need to pretend to be someone else. But anyway this is the END OF THIS STORY.

But after considerations, I will soon make a story based on this Universe! New People! New Pony, NEW STUFF!

I hope you guys enjoy reading so far and don't mind the lazy sketches for this journal lmao. I am lazy but I swear I am an artist.. just too lazy to draw big stuff. unless was forced to. hehe.

July 27th xxxx.

I have no idea why but I feel I need to start writing this on this scroll. I just awakened from a dream about an island. It feels like something told me to go there, I mean, of course, I am pretty sure the Tree of Harmony is talking to me after a very long year.

This island in my dream was somewhat an island we see in Manehattan, this place is on the west side of the Equestrian map. Thank goodness as I read some geography and history of certain areas, we won't be fighting a lot of large monsters around the island. Though I have read most myths, the area I see might have a sea serpent roaming the sea part of the island.

I will inform Princess Twilight and Starswirl about this dream.

I wonder if the Tree of Harmony can make my dream about Banana Split Sundae Recipe.



July 29th xxxx.

Princess Twilight already confirmed that the area I dream of is not even part of Equestria, so I would have to plan a strategy if I were to go there. Who knows what kind of creatures would be there.

Maybe pirates already claimed the place or even an ancient burial ground of some ancient warriors of Equestria or something.

I would need an airship.


I will be taking some fencing classes by some local that has recently opened a fencing club with a bunch of Kirins. I always wanted to try fencing back when I was 10.


August 2nd xxxx

The Fencing classes went great. I also asked Gerald, my Fencing Instructor, if he wants to join me on an adventure on finding new land.

He hesitated of course but after much consideration, he would love to join for an adventure. He finds himself a couple of replacements for his classes.

Well, I can say I found my first crew! Next, I would need Pegasuses...pegasi? I still haven't figured out how to call a bunch of Pegasus. Pegasus could help a lot with cloud handling and directions, Hippogriffs are a help too.

I have to go to Klugetown to find a ship and a captain. The town has a lot of good ships created, I'm sure I can rent one shop at a good price.


August 4th xxxx

I reread some more books about the place we are going to, the island surrounded by some green fog and no one, no creature, been there other than the mythical sea serpent the book wrote about.

So, I kind of has to scratch the fact that maybe pirates are on that island.

Or maybe...some ancient pony tribe? The possibility is endless. Huh, This might sound more like a treasure hunt than an island hunt. Whatever. Roadtrip!


August 7th xxxx

I am on a trip to Klugetown with my new friend, Eric and Storm Soar. They both are very active guys and strong ones too, Eric is just a normal young entrepreneur but his favorite pastime is Muay Thai. He is also cute… Just between us, I have a crush on him too.

Anyway!

We went to Klugetown by train, thank goodness the train rail is done to travel farther to Klugetown or take a hot air balloon ride there. We meet up with a Klugetown raised Abyssinian Feline named Shine. She's an Engineer for some new Airship production, she arranged for us to meet up with a Captain from one of the ships she helped build.

The Captain's name is Captain BlueTail, A fish-looking anthro person. He's a large fish I've seen, and smelliest. But we have to try not to barf.

Captain BlueTail is pleased to serve us to venture down to the unknown, he used to do that before Storm King invaded all the territories around the Badlands and beyond. He will be helping me find extra crews along with Shine that will be following us.

Of course, I have told him that I have chosen a few of my own but having extra crews would be awesome. We also checked out the airship and it's so much bigger than I imagine, I can feel all my savings all gone in a day. But sacrifices have to be made to find a home for my people.


August 19th xxxx

All 30 crews have been selected, I am so glad that a lot of the humans want to be involved in this adventure. Jenny and Niki are joining too, which I never thought would happen, but I am happy they are interested.

We will begin our trip next week, I have so much to do. I'm so nervous and excited, I hope everything will go smoothly. Kammy will take over some part of my duties at Ponyville while I'm away, Kammy has been enjoying working with Saffron, and coming back to Ponyville is a vacation for her.


August 25th xxxx

It's the first day of our first adventure, the ship is ready to sail and the crews have already gotten comfortable on the ship. I gave the crew a brief plan and where we are heading again. You know, I have never been so confident in giving speeches before in my whole time living here.

Captain BlueTail showed us a great route to where we need to go and I am sure I can trust his direction.

Jenny and Niki are always the fashionable duos, they come in with great attire like they just came out of a runway but also look ready to fight some beast. I instructed Jenny and Niki to help with the other crew in cooking.

You have no idea how much sound they make when I ordered them to cook in the attire they had put on.


August 27th xxxx

We are already in the middle of the sea, and the air smells a lot like we are just on the water while we are up in the air.

The other crews had supplied some games to play actually. Some bought a Twister game and since some of us have four legs instead of two, everything makes it funnier and tougher.

I wasn't able to join them though and had lots to do with Shine and Captain BlueTail on our route. Captain BlueTail is telling us about a story he just remembered from an old friend before the Storm King thing, that the island that we are going to is shrouded by thick fog even reaching the high sky. As if being warned, no ships or airships ever cross near that island area.

With a story like that, I probably needed more preparation then.


August 30th xxxx

Last night, I got another vision, a dream? I had a feeling this is now how I will be communicating with the amulet. Ever since Starswirl became involved in adding protection to this amulet it has been getting so much activity.

The dream, I mean vision, shares about rainbow scales, unsure with the rest of the details of the thing but it looks big? Either we're gonna be meeting a giant serpent or a giant mermaid.

Ha, like they have one. But Seaponies though. That's real and they are Hippogriffs.

So I went on to tell all of my crew about that suspicious dream. All of them were kind of terrified and wondered what my dream meant, and they hoped it's not going to be super dangerous.

Hey, I'm not the only one worried about everyone's safety. Just hoping we're not gonna have a war with a giant serpent.


September 1st xxxx

We have arrived at the area where a thick fog has formed. Well, Captain BlueTail's story was true. This is gonna be a 'great adventure.

Good thing spotlights have been installed on the airship, so the light can shine on what's in front of us. This fog is so thick anything can happen or appear at the moment as we enter. Captain BlueTail brought the ship into the fog, everyone was on guard.

There wasn't even any sound except for the airship's engines and the lights buzz. At this moment, somepony yelled to see an eye next to them but disappeared. Then, the other shrieks over something glistening in the fog, and all of us are also scared that it might also be a mountain or something.

Honestly, we were 35,000 feet high. But the fog is thick and the same high as we do. I instructed Captain BlueTail to lower us down and see where we were, we argued for a bit and I assured him to go down a bit. We slowly reached t5,000, till we heard sounds. The cold air also seems to be decreasing, there was a sudden heat but then we saw a red glow in front of us.

We were looking at a volcano, we were already on the island!!

That was exciting! We were relieved to find it! But then again, shit happened when the volcano blew up and came out. A giant rainbow-scaled serpent. Captain BlueTail had to make a sudden break on the ship and pull it up fast before the serpent tried to gnaw us with its jaw.

I told the Captain to stop and look back, the serpent did want to bite us but it stopped. The snarl though was loud but it didn't continue to snap its jaw at us. I slowly went to the edge of the ship to look at the serpent, our eyes instantly met. The amulet on my neck suddenly glows red, as if telling me "It's time to talk,"

So I did.

I just talk to a snake.

Period.

This is almost like some Harry Potter stuff happening here.

Thank goodness, the snake can speak and understand us. Wow, you would not believe what the snake even said.

The snake has been awake and guarding this island for decades, it makes the thick fog from pirates. Well, of course, I told the snake we're not pirates, I told it that we are a Voyager. The snakes also seemed to be having visions about a creature coming to the land to defeat it, so it has been on guard for any fighter coming to kill it and get her home.

I don't like the idea of stealing home from a snake, but there's something that tells me that this snake only wants someone else to guard its home safe from intruders. I told them my story, I told them about what I am and how I came here. I tell it about the amulet giving me some visions about this land at the end of it.

"Thou hast cometh to serve the duty of a guardian," is something it replied though.

Totally did not stutter in answering that question, so I offered it a deal, if I take hold of the land and guards it well for generations, the snake will be able to rest after a long day guarding this island, we will keep the island clean and still beautiful for the snake when it awakes again.

It was a hella long talk though.

It's already night when we finish talking, but somehow the fog dies down and reveals the island in full. It was a very beautiful continental island. Forests everywhere and it is as big as Manehattan. Who knew.

It was dark, the snake helped us bring our ship to the beach area and we told it that we will sleep first and talk to it in the morning.

Though I didn't sleep, I ended up talking to the snake the whole night, taking notes, asking it about their home, and we explored a bit of the island.

Side note:

The snake doesn’t have a name and never has been bothered to name itself. So it does not mind just being called IT. It is the last of its kind and they used to be known as the guardians of islands. Most died of exhaustion from taking care of their islands alone. As decades passed, lots gave up on it and hoped for the best. But not IT, it really wanted to preserve the place. Turns out after a while, It might want to change its plan to keep guarding. Maybe it is time for It to join its family in the sky. Finally lives on.

Side, side note:

Twilight and Starswirl are gonna enjoy listening to this story and history of how beyond Equestria more creatures live longer than they are.

September 2nd xxxx

We discovered that It also has given secrets of murder to a couple of Pirates that managed to sneak into the island. There was the wreckage of ships everywhere on the other side of the island, and It told us about the treasures it hides in the mountains’ caves this island had. It introduces the wild animals that they had there, and these animals were the only creatures allowed to step into the islands, just so they can have a family here.

It made me promise to preserve as much of this island as I can, eat as much as I want but keep the island as it is. So it took me a while to visualize my new home. I took a couple of men and other ponies that have a great mind on construction in preserves and asked them to finally plan out a place and how much we need to secure a place to build homes and such.

While they were all doing that, I continued again having a conversation with the snake, Captain BlueTail, Shine, Jenny, and Niki followed me, we walked our way to the snake’s soon-to-be death bed. I told the snakes again about Humans, and what we are. Told it about how we eat meat and such as a snake does, It chuckled a bit though not going to lie. It believes eating meat is something it does too, even so, there are animals here it took care of, It still asks for permission to have a bite from its animals.

Asking the animals for consent to eating them was a thing. That is so uncomfortable to hear honestly, after all, most of the time we humans ate fish. But I guess I should expect permission to eat meat from animals that don’t talk? Griffons eat meat too, I never did ask how they even obtained some meat… Wait, whoever is reading this someday, please don’t think too much of it. I just had a headache thinking about this and it’s not because of the heat of the volcano that I am near now.

Just remember, we are humans and it’s okay to eat meat. Oh dear, I’m writing this down for my kingdom rules soon. I mean, the permission thing and all.

Did I tell you that all these times the snake was carrying us up the hill of the volcano? Well, not ON TOP. It knows we can’t withstand the horrible heat of an active volcano. It brought us to a spot where it’s surprisingly cold.

Man, scientists and all that would love this spot.

It said It is ready to move on and this volcano will be its final resting place. It also gave one of its huge scales for me as a symbol of trust. It’s pretty, pretty heavy. Thank goodness BlueTail was with us and he’s sort of a strong fish guy. Captain BlueTail said if this were sold in the market I would get extra rich. It’s a joke that It doesn’t understand and I told it, I won’t even sell it but rather make the scale as a commemorative of Its kindness for allowing us to be here.

I asked Jenny to take a photo of It before It decides to leave. It may not understand what we meant by “selfies” but It happily does what we do.


Before It wants to leave, It gives me one last piece of advice as we are left alone from the others.

“Thou must keep this island clean, never let any evil comes in”

By Evil, it probably meant by tyrants and some evil guys like the previous evil guys Equestria ever faced. It says it’s a curse of every island a guardian has been keeping, if one fails, the island will fall in despair.

I swear to Celestia, why must they put this type of curse everywhere, I need to remind myself not to play around with curses.

And soon, It startling slithered away upwards to the end of the mountain and the mountains began to shake. It didn’t mention that it was going to cause an eruption, we had to run away as fast as possible. Thank goodness for magic spells and unicorns that I brought here and we kind of poof back too far from the volcano.


September 4th xxxx

It's finally time for us to continue exploring and make marks of good places to build homes, preserves, and also other types of parks for visitors to come by. We listed off as well the first cool thing we found and for sure we found our beautiful view of the beach.

Ever since It has gone, the fog that was created by It, already lifted. And we can see the view from far off the sea of Equestria. Some others had voted for the beach as a port area for when ships can dock in. We even had picked an area for airships and hot air balloon landings.


Everything went according to plan, we only needed contractors and other build-making stuff to make my kingdom happen…

MY Kingdom.

Never thought I would even consider being a huge leader.

I assume I would only be living in Equestria as a normal working woman till my deathbed.



September 5th xxxx

All the supplies for the construction are here. I am so excited to see how this turns out.


October 1st xxxx

The first village on this island has been made and it’s enough for a moment to fit in 100 families.

Took us days to even thought of naming this first village near the beach:

CORAL VILLAGE.

We kind of discovered the number of corals nearby and since it is so crystal clear we also made snorkeling activities here.

The others are building my house. Honestly, I didn't expect they were building a mansion. But for now, the front looks like The White House and I have no clue what to feel. But like Kammy said, "This is fit for the new Queen of this island"

Yes. Queen.

Everyone agrees I became Queen of Peace. I would have said I will rather be a President but a Queen?

Twilight hears the suggestion and even agrees. The fact she learns a lot of our Human Histories too about leaders around the world (our old world). As much as I argue, from the votes of all the 'Counselors' I have assembled before this, won't deny my ability to be a greater leader to our new profound land.

Yeesh. No pressure indeed. How DO Celestia, Twilight, Luna, and Cadance even handle this?


October 13th xxxx


The first phase of New Land is complete.

Everything was perfect and of course, not so, there were fights and misunderstandings on making this happen. But we managed to comply and continue to work peacefully.

I still haven't got any idea what to call our kingdom yet. But for now, it is called:

CORAL ISLAND

We had a huge ceremony for the first success of raising a home.

And for the first time ever, we have meat but of course, we don’t forget non-meat eaters too. We have coarse meals depending on species.


October 31st xxx

Celebrating Nightmare Night on the island for the first time.

Everyone is in costumes and since there's yet to do, we manage to make a maze inside the forest.

It was a fun event.


November 7th xxxx

As we were building, I had to leave Coral Island first to meet with Twilight and the other remaining Leaders of Equestria.

It was a meeting for my coronation.

I have a Coronation!

It was planned already but it won't happen in another 5 years after we all settled on the Island.

But along the way of the meeting, I'm still thinking about naming the Island officially too when my coronation is happening.


November 22 xxxx

I have decided on the official name of my Kingdom.

It would be called.

CORALDIA ISLAND.

You know, Coral...Claudia...my name. Not smart but hey, it's the closest thing my head can think of. The first idea that popped up is HUMANOTOPIA. That's sounds stupid.


January 4th xxxx

We have reached the third phase.


February 15th xxxx

I have to say, everything looks amazing like I imagine. We have to build a monument of It so everyone will know who gave us this island to live on.

We will never forget you, It.



Sorry I haven't updated for so long. Over the years, I have been focused on improving the lives of my people here. Never stop finding areas, keeping out any evil things. All that.

Coronation is here.

I mean, WAS here.


I was never so honored to even wear a crown on my head. Oh, got to tell ya that, the crown was made by the scales that It gave us. It's pretty.

Anyway,first-ever this would be my final entry… logs? Of this Journal of mine. I wished this would be a great read for those who acquired this.

XOXO,

Queen Claudia of Peace.

Comments ( 13 )

I have no idea why but I feel I need to start writing this on this scroll. I just awakened from a dream about an island. It feels like something told me to go there, I mean, of course, I am pretty sure the Tree of Harmony is talking to me after a very long year.

If it’s written on a scoll does it still counts as a journal?

This island in my dream was somewhat an island we see in Manehattan, this place is on the west side of the Equestrian map. Thank goodness as I read some geography and history of certain areas, we won't be fighting a lot of large monsters around the island. Though I have read most myths, the area I see might have a sea serpent roaming the sea part of the island.

So it looks similar to manehatten?

I would need an airship.

They have airships?

I will be taking some fencing classes by some local that has recently opened a fencing club with a bunch of Kirins. I always wanted to try fencing back when I was 10.

That’s cool. Knowing how to fight.

Well, I can say I found my first crew! Next, I would need Pegasuses...pegasi? I still haven't figured out how to call a bunch of Pegasus. Pegasus could help a lot with cloud handling and directions, Hippogriffs are a help too.

How can hippogriffs help?

I have to go to Klugetown to find a ship and a captain. The town has a lot of good ships created, I'm sure I can rent one shop at a good price.

Does she mean that place that’s basically the hood?

I reread some more books about the place we are going to, the island surrounded by some green fog and no one, no creature, been there other than the mythical sea serpent the book wrote about.

I’m not an adventurer, but isn’t green fog bad?

I am on a trip to Klugetown with my new friend, Eric and Storm Soar. They both are very active guys and strong ones too, Eric is just a normal young entrepreneur but his favorite pastime is Muay Thai. He is also cute… Just between us, I have a crush on him too.

He may be interesting.

The Captain's name is Captain BlueTail, A fish-looking anthro person. He's a large fish I've seen, and smelliest. But we have to try not to barf.

Please tell me she didn’t have sex with a human.

All 30 crews have been selected, I am so glad that a lot of the humans want to be involved in this adventure. Jenny and Niki are joining too, which I never thought would happen, but I am happy they are interested.

Damn 30?

We will begin our trip next week, I have so much to do. I'm so nervous and excited, I hope everything will go smoothly. Kammy will take over some part of my duties at Ponyville while I'm away, Kammy has been enjoying working with Saffron, and coming back to Ponyville is a vacation for her.

Wait, I think I remember this word from somewhere. Nervexcited?

The other crews had supplied some games to play actually. Some bought a Twister game and since some of us have four legs instead of two, everything makes it funnier and tougher.

Be careful. That can get bad quick.

There wasn't even any sound except for the airship's engines and the lights buzz. At this moment, somepony yelled to see an eye next to them but disappeared. Then, the other shrieks over something glistening in the fog, and all of us are also scared that it might also be a mountain or something.

Did the eye disappear or the pony?

We discovered that It also has given secrets of murder to a couple of Pirates that managed to sneak into the island. There was the wreckage of ships everywhere on the other side of the island, and It told us about the treasures it hides in the mountains’ caves this island had. It introduces the wild animals that they had there, and these animals were the only creatures allowed to step into the islands, just so they can have a family here.

So they aren’t the first one there, just the first ones to live the next day.

Asking the animals for consent to eating them was a thing. That is so uncomfortable to hear honestly, after all, most of the time we humans ate fish. But I guess I should expect permission to eat meat from animals that don’t talk? Griffons eat meat too, I never did ask how they even obtained some meat… Wait, whoever is reading this someday, please don’t think too much of it. I just had a headache thinking about this and it’s not because of the heat of the volcano that I am near now.

Will they say yes? Also, don’t the griffins just get their meat from hunting?

I asked Jenny to take a photo of It before It decides to leave. It may not understand what we meant by “selfies” but It happily does what we do.

Aww. That’s nice.

Everything went according to plan, we only needed contractors and other build-making stuff to make my kingdom happen…

Why contractors?

XOXO,

Queen Claudia of Peace.

That honestly feels so satisfying to hear.

10828398
Okay I don’t want to make bullet points of everything you ask me… it’s too many hahaha. So I just reply in one whole reply.

Okay I have no idea if it’s still consider a journal or what. Scrolls still confuse me but don’t most like any fantasy book we read watch sometimes there are those scroll thing act like a diary? So I just do that. Well Claudia can give this scroll to a ghost writer or something to rewrite to a book. XD so when Claudia looks exactly like manehattan she meant by the size of the island so like she did had to study a lot of geography about Equestria Lands. So she slowly knows a thing or two the size of the island. Plus she actually also bring ponies and people that good at geography haha.

Also yeah Airships. You know after MLP the movie airships is basically a thing for some people. And through reading musltiple comics airship is totally a great vehicle for most of ponies and other creatures’ travelling purposes ((I mean for travelling to cloud places I think)). Hippogriffs just great at being crew mates. Also yes.. “the hood” XD.

Yes.. green fog usually bad. But fuck it she need to go where she needs to go. Claudia really have hearts for Eric but if only I wish to draw how Eric looks like. And of course, no. Captain BlueTail didn’t have Alex with a human… not yet………… heh..heh. Heh……

But yeah 30 really easy for doing some separated works.

Nervexcited? That’s the first time I heard of it. Twister games always a bad thing. And sensual. Msjsjxjd xD

The eyes disappeared not the pony. Also yeah I think griffins do hunt meats but never know who or what animals they hunted. I mean good thing Fluttershy isn’t there to confpvert them to veganism. XD

Contractors needed to build buildings biggger ones. Especially for Claudia’s on mansion. And other types of building. Imagine another 10 years, Coraldia Island will be having few tall buildings like Canterlot but still keeping most preserves areas.

Queen Claudia of Peace sounds good or the XOXO thing x3

10828462
So will the animals say yes about being eaten? Because, I’m pretty sure something was said about them needing to ask permission.

The queen of peace part does sound good, but the xoxo does sound funny.

10828519
I'd imagine the animals would say yes if they are consent about it. I mean most people (humans especially) don't speak animals. I would think sooner or later animals will know they are going to be eaten by something. I'd imagine it became a tradition to always ask permission from the animals first before slaughter them and such.

10828528
Ok, now I need to see that.

10828753
Just use your imagination. Like pretty my im thinking too many ways how things go. XD

10828933
Now thinking about, I can see a few.

10829435
So is there going to be a prequel or something?

10829478
Prequel might be like a second option to do. But i also gonna be planning doing sequels or somewhat like a story in the same universe with Humans and Ponies and such?

Still brainstorming for all paths.

10829497
Awesome. Can’t wait.

Thanks for the bonus chapter it was a fun short read.

10842209
You're welcome! And thank You for reading! Really appreciate it!

Login or register to comment