• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 933 Views, 153 Comments

Equestrians and...Humans? - 12ofSeeds



What if humans appeared in Equestria with no rhyme or reason? Just there.

  • ...
7
 153
 933

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Night falls in Equestria, everyone actually gathered in the Throne room as they escorted McMirth into the room, he holds a lot of different backs, gifts from Equestria, and pairs of new clothes from Coco Pommel and Rarity. Azalea also was there with Tulip, just wanted to say goodbye to him after McMirth gave her permission to take care of Tulip.

Twilight and Starswirl are also in the throne room waiting for them, McMirth stood in front of them and turned around to the people he took care of for the past four months and three days, Kammy was the first to confront McMirth.

"You're not changing your mind?" She teased.

"Woman, that's the third time you asked me that. I will not succumb to your plea anymore," he replied in a stern tone.

Everyone else was laughing, McMirth only scoffed and hugged Kammy.

"Take care and get your children back," Kammy cheered, then pick something out from her pocket and turn to the others who slowly walk to them and give McMirth a few letters.

"What's this?" McMirth looked at the envelope that was given.

"We wanted you to send these letters to our families back home. Just to give them updates of our lives," Emma said, smiling at McMirth.

McMirth looked at the few letters and waved at them, he will try to deliver all of them once he is back on Earth. He looked at Claudia.

"Claudia, make sure all of them have a good home. You are responsible now for them," pointed McMirth at Claudia with a stern look.

"I'll make sure of it!" saluted Claudia, "With Kammy by my side, everything will be okay!"

McMirth scoffs before turning to Twilight and Starswirl.

"I'm Ready,"

Starswirl nodded and his horn began to glow. A bright light appears in thin air, a portal opens wide enough for a person to go through. McMirth just stares at the portal first, without hesitation and turning back, he walks through the portal and disappears behind the luminous portal light and Starswirl closes the portal.

Twilight turns to the others,

“Let’s pray he makes it there and finally finds his way back home safely too,” Twilight smiled, looking over at Starswirl.

“He will be safe, I have correctly found his world and I’m sure he is back to where he is supposed to be, while the rest of you…” he turns to the rest of the humans and Claudia.

“Oh, we have plans now. Twilight and I already made a list,” Claudia responded, pulling out a paper and showed at the others, Twilight did the same.

“Claudia and I have listed out some houses all of you can own around Ponyville and Canterlot, but all decisions are yours. The children would have live any one of you too,”

Kammy instantly volunteered that she would take care of the other children, and teens, “You can stay with me at my cottage, Kammy,” Claudia plead, she stares at Kammy with her eyes glistening at her, “Honey, of course, I can stay with you,” Kammy giggle, “If that’s what you want,” Claudia cheered with Kammy’s answer and looked at Jenny and the other teens, “What about you guys?”

“Like we have a choice,” Niki said,

“Besides most of our new friends are in Ponyville if you allow us to go out every day,” Jenny said.

“Jenny you can leave the house anytime even after you have passed 18, You can even get your own house,” Claudia sneer, then turn the rest, “I have listed some houses all of you can check out and by tomorrow we will go and explore some houses,”

Everyone agrees, Twilight had prepared a whole copy of the listed houses in Ponyville and Canterlot and she passed it to all the humans. Twilight is full of herself about listing stuff like she used to do before she was a Princess. Azalea and Tulip, on the other hand, have told Claudia and Twilight they will meet everyone in Ponyville soon, Tulip is excited to finally able to stay with her favorite pony that she for the first time calling Azalea, ‘Mommy,’ Claudia still unsure how to feel about that but she let it slide.


After a few hours, everyone is back in their rooms, Claudia stayed over at the throne room with Twilight and Starswirl, they were discussing another next agenda on their list. They are still unsure what to do about the blue portal things that kept bringing humans in, they still need to figure out if it has to do with Claudia’s amulet or the fact equestrian magic exists on Claudia’s Earth. Twilight has sent a few guards to keep a lookout on the portal opening at the old Ponhenge, just in case there are more human pops up.

“Should we also consider closing the portal?” Claudia suggested.

“Like when it suddenly appeared again? Suggestively not, it could cause a catastrophe. Who knows if the portal opens and there's a human inside, closing them might get whatever human stuck in there,” Starswirl replied.

“I mean, if human drops in, how about we instantly try to undo some magic that makes the portal?” Claudia said, Starswirl gave a little thought about it.

“We can try,” Starswirl then replied, sitting down a bit and sighed, “I really need to remind you both about how old I am and I can feel I am getting weak, to close a portal isn’t an easy task and I will need a little help from a Princess too,”

“Starswirl, I will gladly help,”

Both Claudia and Twilight looked at Starswirl who is looking rather older than he usually does, Twilight has been wondering a lot that one-day Starswirl also would be gone and leaving them soon. No more powerful wizard of all time to protect Equestria, with the Tree of Harmony also slowly out of its magic. Who knows what would happen. Starswirl started yelling at Twilight for thinking such an idea of no more magic in Equestria let alone him dying, Starswirl turns to Claudia, asking permission for her amulet.

“In addition to scaring the loss of magic, we still have one last essence of the Elemental of Magic on Claudia’s Amulet. I would like to try and cast a spell to at least stay protected and not lose any of its essences,” Starswirl’s horns glow and the amulet on Claudia’s neck was removed before a shining light was cast on it.

“I hope this will work, and you, my dear, are its guardian. Protect this amulet as much as you can, this amulet only will respond to you or any of its successors after you, Can I trust you to continue to be the Peace Warrior?”

Claudia takes the amulet back and wears it back, “Of course, Starswirl. I will, Even if I’m a human, I will try my best to keep this safe,” she begins to hug Starswirl and Twilight joins in.

“Anyway, Claudia. What’s your next step? Do you realize that you are also responsible for humans now?” Starswirl added, “If there’s more to come do you think you have a plan?” he continues.

Claudia hasn't thought about the next steps, she doesn't even know what she’ll do if there are more coming from the portal. She thinks and thinks. Then after a long thought, she suddenly decided that she should just hold a party. Starswirl and Twilight simultaneously tilt their heads, “I meant, like a welcoming party for any new human came to Equestria, give them time to stay here and not bring them back home?”

“Like, okay what if you’re right about the magic or whatever...the Universe... Bring the human here for a reason like asking them to have a new life here. I can’t expect both you and Starswirl to always help me to make another portal to bring the others back, it’s a lot of work and tiring. I decided I should just let whoever come on the portal and show them a new life here!” Claudia decreed.

Twilight and Starswirl looked at each other, smiling. They told Claudia if that’s the decision then there’s no time to lose to start planning so the next human to come through, they have a thing to consider and enjoy. Twilight as usual starts to pass on ideas of making a booth when the humans arrive, traveling pamphlets will be given to them.

“Sounds like tourism stuff,” Claudia giggles.

“Of course! How do you suppose we should promote them that we all are very friendly and safe to live in,” Twilight uttered, magically getting out papers and quills to write and give Claudia an example of signs she should put on the booth.

“We can have volunteers of ponies, Changelings, Dragons, and humans to be at the booth. We can give them a little small information about Equestria and the creatures that live in it,”

Claudia agrees with the ideas and she also added some other ideas to add until they both were interrupted by Gallus that just came in, “What is it, Gallus?” Twilight asked.

“Your Highness, M’lady… I think you should come and see outside,” he pointed out at the window.

Claudia, Starswirl, and Twilight walk to the only glass window that can see the outside then gasp at what they saw outside. There was a streak of blue lights just staying in the sky, it seemed to slowly flow into the direction where the Ponhenge might be. Without waiting any longer, Claudia and Twilight ran outside and as usual, Claudia would be taking a ride with Gallus. Starswirl on the other hand uses his magic to transport himself to Ponhenge, he arrived first and asked one of the guards what happened.

“This swirl of light just appeared all of sudden just a second ago, sir.”

Starswirl looked up and thinking that the lights look like they’re forming into a portal, as the swirls combined more and more, there was a quick flash of light before the light turns into the portal that Starswirl expected and the same blue colored portal was formed just like what all the other humans had testified. Claudia and Twilight just arrived, Claudia had a minor flashback when she first came here. She told Twilight that this was the exact color that brought her to Equestria.
“This is amazing,” said Twilight as she stares at it.

“But… something tells me that this is not how you came to Equestria? Like, Falling 50 feet from the sky,”

“It’s sure not, the portal that opens drops me only 3 inches from the middle of the ground. If a human falls from that, We need more than just a welcoming party, we need a bouncy house,” Claudia teased, laughing nervously.

Then before they knew it they saw something appear from the portal and two humans were popping out of the portal, screaming, Claudia started to panic. Twilight quickly calls Gallus and she flies up as quickly as she can and catches the falling man and Gallus grabs the other human as fast and drops them down properly. Both of them were shaking and fainted a moment later, Twilight called the guards to get medics to come by as soon as possible. As the guards left, Claudia and Gallus both carried each human to a better spot to lay down. Claudia then looked up, the portal still opening and seems to not closing anytime soon.

“What is happening?” Claudia uttered, holding her necks together and turning to Starswirl, “Any idea?”


Starswirl closes his eyes and concentrate, his horns glows a bit, he opens his eyes back, “I can sense an Equestrian magic out of the portal,” Claudia looked back up and hissed, “So basically whatever Equestrian Magic is in there, responsible for bringing them here like you said?” Starswirl nodded, he looked up and suggested that Claudia should plan to whoever is popping up again in the portal. Claudia started to think fast and thought about slides, and maybe one of those net things to capture falling humans. Claudia soon asked Gallus to help her find some ponies or even dragons to help find a tough net to be built, there’s gotta be any time soon more humans come through.

“Starswirl, do you think the portal actually continues to open till it drains out?” Claudia asks, checking the humans back and forth.

“Is it possible?”

“Yes, magic can drain out on certain amounts, like getting tired of using its own power. I don’t sense a strong magic from this portal I’m sure it will disappear,” Starswirl murmurs, “But I have no idea when it will ‘die’ from doing this,”

Twilight was remembering about the draining power like when Equestria was attacked by the Storm King, and Tirek, it was really exhausting to actually have your power drained by a big force. Claudia teased her by reminding her about the time both of them also when jogging on the Princess’s Day Off Day. They both laughed a bit, they soon got back to the humans and it seems one of them ready to wake up. Claudia greeted this broad male in a leather jacket, as he slowly woke up he was surprised to see multicolored horses in front of him and also as he sat up to see more horses around him and with wings. Claudia calms him down and gives lengthy explanations about where he was, how he got here, and who the others are.

Not long enough, the medics came by, while the other human also woke up. Claudia in a brief explanation gave the other human some story about what happened to him. But with the help of the other humans continuing some explanation to him as Claudia went on hearing multiple wings flapped to the air while bringing some gigantic nets around. Trying as much to protect the Ponhenge from getting damaged, Twilight instructed the ponies and dragons around to build safety nets around the stones first.

“I really wished that this portal didn’t just appear in the middle of this historic place,” Twilight grumbled.

“Maybe we should also make safety nets around the other parts, with half of this area full of pointy trees…” Claudia added as she looked around, checking the trees and all.

Twilight agrees and instructs more ponies to build other nets above the trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kammy and the others also came to the Ponhenge, after receiving news from Claudia. They took a taxi - a chariot so to say - there, They met the new humans there and introduced themselves, they at the same time asked Claudia what's going on and why there’s a giant blue portal dangling in the air. As much as Claudia can tell she told the portal isn’t closing and probably more humans will be coming, so she and Twilight planned out this. Twilight has gone away since it’s almost morning. It's her job to raise the sun. So Starswirl is the only one there with the other dragons and ponies setting up nets for the incoming falling humans, Starswirl is studying the portal and the essences that he senses from that.

“What now?” Terry asked, looking up at the sky, and turning away a bit as the Sun started to rise.

“Well, I asked a few ponies to bring us a few tables to set up, also this place supposed to be tourist spots, seems we have to close this area from the public,” she put her hands on her hips and yawns, “And I am so tired, everyone here is tired, even Starswirl,” she looked over at Starswirl who actually been sleeping, then suddenly he awakens in surprise.

“Give away! I sense something coming!” he shouted.

The dragons and ponies moved away from the nets, simultaneously looked up, and saw a single person come through falling screaming with a piano that appeared together. One of the dragons in a sense takes another net and flies off to catch the human first away from the falling piano. The piano fell directly oat the forest but thankfully the strong nets caught it and everyone could hear a little crack and notes playing on the piano.

The dragon put the human down slowly, and it’s a woman. The woman did scream until Kammy came by to calm her down, then proceeded to explain where she dropped in. Claudia on the other hand went into the forest and looked at the fairly small but heavy piano dangling on top of a net. Claudia said to one of the ponies next to her, “Glad I asked for another net to cover part of these trees,” one of the other dragons flew by and grabbed the piano and put it somewhere else. As everyone else settled in and being checked by a medic, the morning was in and Starswirl did not sense anything coming in yet, Claudia just told Terry to help bring the newcomers to a resting place nearby with the help of one of the ponies.

A truck arrived and brought the tables that she had ordered and they started to arrange them as fast, while the others were instructed by Starswirl to try and build more nets around. Claudia gave suggestions to have more volunteers to just help catch any more humans falling from the sky. Soon, the entire place has been filled to look like a festival. The paparazzi were also around after they saw the large blue light from afar. The place turns into a festival without them knowing, bands playing, and cameras around capture the portal’s beautiful view.




Days later, the portal is still there and hasn't stopped bringing in more humans. Pamphlets have been ready to give out when new humans come in, let them enjoy meeting literate creatures around and meet the other humans. Claudia from time to time went on helping to find homes for Nurses, Doctors, Scientists, Artists, Models, and Musicians that turned up in Equestria. There’s even a whole family pops in, Claudia trying so hard also finding empty houses, lots, so they can build houses in Ponyville. Fixing up houses and buying some houses is not that easy too, slowly Claudia felt that all Equestria was going to be full, few more people would have to cram in different houses. Claudia begins to have a big discussion with Twilight and other contractors to build an apartment that will take a few months in buildings.

Days turned to weeks, the human counts got to a hundred.

Weeks to months.

Soon it was really something Claudia didn’t expect this portal would be, delivering humans like some kind of papers. She grew tired, the portal also still staying. Even so, the portal drops less human over the months but it is still there in the sky. A lot of people, ponies, and other creatures volunteers also have grown weary from trying to be sure anyone dropping from that sky is safe.

A new year also arrived. The portal may still be there, though there is a sign, the portal looks smaller. Still, humans came through one by one. Claudia has a feeling it's gonna end soon, she checks on her amulet who has actually been glowing for months because she knows what’s happening. Humans have been complaining about how cramped it is, she offered some to change the place to live. Some have already moved out to Appleloosa, Applewood, Manehattan, Klugetown, and even Yakyakistan. Claudia happy for them, Kammy also moved out of her cottage to live with Saffron in Canterlot, same with Jenny, Niki, Hugh, and Marco they all find a double-story house in Ponyville so they can get closer with their friends. The children were also adopted by more newlyweds a month later. Claudia is happy for most of them to finally find a better home for themselves.

Days go by, more houses have been built for more of her people.

Another month later, the human count reached a couple of hundred.

Claudia seeks help from Twilight in giving her some ideas, Twilight finally soon showed a map for Claudia. A map of the more undiscovered area on the west side of Equestria, Claudia looked at it and thinks, “Yeah, you're right,"

"I didn't say anything," Twilight responds.

"You showed me this map means that there is a place I can find to build a town for the humans," Claudia gleamed, she started to spread the map and study them.

She asked Twilight if she knew any part of the sea seemed dangerous if she planned to cross it, she pointed to a small island on the map. Once she knows the details of the area, she takes her moment to think. She planned to find a place that's strategically easy to access and not have too many scary monsters around, this is just in case but she can't leave yet with the fact the portal is still open she just wants to make sure everything is fine.

Another year came, another came through. The portal seems to get smaller every time. After two years pass, the portal magically disappears once two more humans come through. That is it. No more human to greet.

Claudia was relieved it ended as if meant to be, her amulet glows brighter as more and more and more problems she needs to solve. Though so far, she is happy with how much they all grew. Ponyville is pretty lively, packed with humans as their new residents around, the school now filled with children and foals. Friendship schools also have few new human students.

Though she feels not right, she has to continue her plans in search of land for them, a city or a town of their own. Claudia brings the map home and studies it with a few books of Equestrian histories and myths from Sunburst in her cottage until she falls asleep. She also managed to dream about a place that she felt like home, a town with humans but it's not Earth. It wasn't a dream, a vision. She hears a voice, like Twilight's but not quite. Telling her a place, a continental island, many looks like Manehattan but it's far. She wakes up all of sudden, she sits up and said, "I know where we should go," she instantly takes the map that was given by Twilight and she starts to mark the point she also instantly, grab a few more geographical books about the nearby lands.

She continues to study until morning comes.

Author's Note:

This is actually the last chapter of this story. I have been planning to end them as soon as possible.

BUT!

I have a bonus Chapters in the making! so stay tuned!

I want to say thank you so much to those read the story so far. I really hope it entertains you guys a bit even if most this story doesn't make much sense and so confusing! but i do had fun writing them! I do have a plan on making a prequel to this story. but we'll see.