• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 929 Views, 153 Comments

Equestrians and...Humans? - 12ofSeeds



What if humans appeared in Equestria with no rhyme or reason? Just there.

  • ...
7
 153
 929

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

This took me a while to finish but yeah it's finally done. Sorry for the awful delay.

The next chapter also coming on its way! Thank you for your patience!

Pinkie showed them where the last time they saw Tulip, Emma and Ilya already went around searching for her. Sanjit, John, Lulu, and Maria felt sorry for not looking after her since Tulip is the youngest, they were too caught up helping them decorating while Tulip actually fell asleep a while, and then when they turned Tulip was gone. Claudia and Kammy comforted them and told them it’s not their fault, everyone was busy doing their jobs.

Kammy decides to search on the other side of the town near the lake, while Claudia will ask any ponies if they have seen the girl. Claudia shouted Tulip’s name, asking one pony to another if they saw a human girl running around. None saw them, after quite the whole town she searched and asked. There’s one pony who finally gave her the answer she was looking for, the pony pointed in the direction of the ice cream parlor a few blocks away.

Claudia ran to the shop and looked from outside the window, and there she is, the small, white-blonde hair shimmers from the inside of the store. She saw Tulip was having ice cream with some pony, giggling with each other. Claudia instantly went inside and met them.

“Tulip!” she said softly, looking at Tulip, “You had us worried,”

“I’m sorry,” Tulip pouted.

“Please don’t be mad at her, it’s my fault for not even telling any pony about this,” a soft-spoken mare, with an orange mane, suddenly interrupts.

Claudia looked at the pony and gave a little gasp.

“Wait, aren’t you one of those ponies we rescued from that cave?” Claudia asks without sounding rude.

“Yes, My name is Azalea Berry. It’s actually nice to see you again,” she smiled.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital or something?”

“I’m fine. The doctors check some of us out since none of us are hurt, we just had a few medical treatments to go but nothing serious,” she professed.

Tulip was eating some ice cream while listening to their conversation and slides over patting the chair motioned Claudia to sit down, Claudia continued talking as she sat down and asked Azalea why she is suddenly bringing Tulip around. Tulip interrupts saying that this was her pony friend that she liked while in the cave.

“Azalea tells amazing stories, in exchange for secret food,” she said.

“I do. Honestly, the kids you call them? Are the nicest ‘pony-nappers’ we ever met,” she joked, “They treat us well, at first they are afraid of hearing us speak but after a while, they are used to it. But secretly,”

“So, what is your relationship with Tulip?” Claudia asked.

Azalea looked at Tulip and took a napkin to wipe the mess on Tulip’s mouth softly, she looked at Tulip longer then turned her gaze to Claudia.

“She reminds me of my daughter,” she replied in a soft tone, “She passed a few years ago,”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Claudia frowned.

“Tulip has the same spirit as her back when she was her age. Kind, lively, and a little messy,” she giggled.

“Azalea is an amazing pony and makes me happy,” Tulip said as she swinging her feet happily,

“I bet she does,”

“Seriously, I feel bad for making you worried. I didn’t mean to take her away, I honestly don’t know where she was supposed to be. She suddenly appeared behind me when I was doing some grocery shopping,” Azalea divulged as she explained her reason.

Claudia shakes her head and tells Azalea it was a misunderstanding, at least she knows Tulip was okay. For a while both of them just went silent and look at Tulip as she finishes eating the ice cream, then Claudia spoke,

“How about you follow me and Tulip back to meet the humans?”

“What?”

“Hey, it’s fine. The humans are all good now, they learned a lot in two days. They sure would have lots of things to say to the pony they, ponynapped,” Claudia chortled.

“Do it for Tulip? She seems to very fond of you more,”

Azalea thought for a while and after she saw Tulip’s eyes, she just nodded and Tulip cheered.


The three of them went back to Townsquare and met the rest of the humans that were waiting for them, Kammy just arrived and saw Tulip was safe and with Claudia and saw the other pony behind them.

Claudia instantly explains what happened and introduces Azalea to the rest of the people. Kammy and the others apologize to her for the whole months of captivity, Azalea may say she's fine with all these but Kammy still feels bad for it.

"I am sure I accept all of your apologies. Besides, all of you were still new to this world. I may have a tiny bit of trauma but this is honestly the mildest event I ever experienced in my whole pony life," she giggled along with Claudia.

The others just raised their eyebrows and did not understand what they were talking about.

"Anyway, Azalea are you joining this festival?" Claudia asked, looking around at the town almost finished for the festival.

"Oh no, I'm holding a bingo and quiz session for the elderly and those who don't want to join the party," she replied.

"A bingo and quiz party?" Kammy grinned, "Well, would it be fine if I joined? I don't think I would be enjoying going to this party they have here," she continues.

"Oh, sure! Come on by, we're like a few blocks far from all the noises, and they will be snacks," she turns to Tulip then to Claudia.

"Tulip wants to join Azalea," Tulip said, raising her hands.

"Well then a big party is not a place for a child like you so maybe we both can enjoy it with more old ladies and guys, huh?" Kammy chuckled, Tulip nodded.

Kammy also bumped her elbow to Claudia and suggested inviting McMirth too, since the motel is close to the stage and he would not be really happy with the noises going on.

Claudia agrees while Kammy permits Azalea to spend her time with Tulip while they are away to invite another friend of theirs.

McMirth was standing in front of the window just looking out at some ponies and other creatures just beginning to crowd the lake area, laughing, and just also sitting with their loved ones.

He saw an old couple together at the lake, just hoof-in-hoof before disappearing. McMirth heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"Hi, McMirth!" Claudia beamed before getting her face slammed by the door.

"Fuck!"

"Mirth!" Kammy's voice is heard outside, yelling his name and McMirth opens the door seeing Claudia just touching her nose.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" McMirth sarcastically said.

"No, no. Just a little pain but it's fine, not broken," Claudia replied.

Kammy stares at McMirth, "Seriously? You're worse than my kids," she grumbles.

"Whatever woman, what do you want? I told you I won't be joining the festival that these ponies doing,"

Claudia sniffed a bit before pulling out a tiny flyer that Azalea had given them before they left, showing it to McMirth. He takes it and reads it,

"What's this?"

"A bingo party for those who aren't into this kind of parties, Kammy is joining," Claudia hummed, giving another smile to McMirth.

"I don't want to participate,"

"You joined in and that's final you grumpy old man, come. We need to go there to register," Kammy instantly dragged McMirth out while they both argued as they walked down the stairs. Claudia helped out by locking up the door, before working her way down following Kammy and Mcmirth out.



They reached the place the activities were held, far from the bustling crowds and stage of the festival. Upon entering, Kammy brings McMirth directly to the booth where they meet Azalea and Tulip behind it. Mcmirth was surprised to see Tulip was there and didn't recognize the horse next to her until Kammy reintroduced her to him.

"Oh, um, I guess I want to say sorry for what we did back then," McMirth eyes shifted as he said this, then coughed as he saw Kammy and Claudia look at him.

"It's really fine, Mr. McMirth. I am happy that now all of you get to experience new things here. Well while you are still here," Azalea smiled as she passed two cards with different numbers and two bingo cards to Kammy and McMirth.

"I do hope you enjoy our activities tonight, and you may take a seat anywhere,"

"Good luck, Kam-Kam and Uncle Mirth!" Tulip cheered.

Claudia won't join them but she'd stay for a while before going to the party, she watches as McMirth with Kammy take their seat next to a Changeling and a Kirin. Azalea and Tulip had taken their place at another table, an old lady with the bingo machine already set on a pedestal and about to begin.


For a few minutes, the Bingo game started, and saw McMirth and Kammy already distracted by the game, an opportunity for Claudia to walk out of the place.

She can hear the loud music turn up as she walks out of the building, she slowly marches towards the party area. She joins the crowds and starts to dance and cheering at the music till she can't dance anymore.