• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 936 Views, 153 Comments

Equestrians and...Humans? - 12ofSeeds



What if humans appeared in Equestria with no rhyme or reason? Just there.

  • ...
7
 153
 936

Chapter 4

There were twenty carriages and more pegasus guards waiting for them outside, the humans were in awe, especially the children. Claudia divided the adults and kids to be seated together since they are going to fly off, the sun is almost set too, it's better to go soon.

"I'm not good at flying, let alone an open one," said Kammy while climbing on the carriage with a few kids in her hands.

"Don't worry my first flight wasn’t as good as well but I would close my eyes whenever I'm scared," Claudia told Kammy as she checked everyone and counted for.

Claudia with the Peace Amulet can access a little magic, she starts to concentrate. Her amulet begins to glow, Kammy and the others gawk at the sight of the bright red glow emitting from the amulet itself. Claudia raises her hands, aiming the spells at the carriage, there was an instant flash of white light and disappeared in a second.

"What did you just do?" McMirth raised a question, touching the invisible wall that once appeared in front of his eyes.

"Casting a barrier spell so when you take flight you won't fall over. Think of it as an invisible wall, though the spell won't last for long, so better hold each other tight!" Claudia whistles to the guards and they begin to take wing.

Claudia jumps on Gallus, they fly past the guards first before the guards follow behind, the sounds of screaming humans can be heard throughout the flight.


--------------------------------------

The sun descends as they arrive in the castle, they are guided directly to the Throne Room where Twilight has awaited their arrival with Spike on her side. Claudia, with the humans behind her, walks in; she was nervous most of all and barely breathing when she looked at Twilight who just gave a loud gasp that echoes the room.

"Then what the guards told me was correct?" she exclaimed, "But never have I thought it is this many," she continues.

Claudia bowed to Twilight and responded, "Yes. It was a surprised for me too, Princess,"

"Well, then. I welcomed all of you to Equestria and Canterlot, dear humans. My name is Twilight Sparkle, I ruled this land with my trusty advisor, Spike," Spike bowed and greeted them.

"Is that a dragon?" Kammy whispered to Claudia.

Claudia nodded.

McMirth suddenly walks past Claudia and Kammy, looking rather pale from the flight, stands in front of Claudia.

"Claudia told us that you can bring us back to the Human world, is that true?" He exclaimed.

Claudia biting her lips, took a step forward facing McMirth,

"I didn't say that exactly, there's a lot of things to settle, magic is not that easy to conjure. There's a lot of studying to do,

" Princess Twilight used to do that for whence I was stuck here as you do," she continues, proceeds to look at Twilight.

She blinked before speaking, "Claudia is right, I have not yet prepared any more studies to make a portal big enough to send all of you," she looks around noticing several smaller children before leaning to Claudia, "Are those… children?"

"Yeah, I also need to discuss you about them,"

Twilight exchange look with Spike, thinking.

"If you can't get us home now, when? A lot of us are tired of staying in darkness, thinking about our families, friends back at home," McMirth bawled, didn't look behind him at the people looking rather sad as if whatever words came out of his voice triggered them.

Twilight noticed this.

Twilight spread her wings to bring her closer and hidden from the humans' view, she leaned and told her the faces of the young ones when McMirth spoke.

"I think we need more time till Starswirl can come back to Canterlot to help us with the portal,"

"I may suggest you ask the humans for rest till we can conjure up spells?" Twilight suggested,

"I will give them a stay here for a while since we do have quite a lot of rooms, beds, and showers for them to clean up. I'll get the maids and butlers to set up a few things for their accommodations,"

When Twilight unfolded her wings and gave her way to talk to the humans, she gestured to Claudia to go on with her suggestion.

"I know all of you are tired, hungry, and couldn't wait to finally get back home. But I am seriously telling you that these spells take time, so Princess Twilight has given permission for all of you to stay here,

"She insisted for you to have a good rest and maybe a shower-"

"A shower?" shouted one of the teens, her expression is full of relief and looking at her other friends.

Claudia smiled, she can hear Twilight giggled before she calls out one of the guards to guide all the humans to the empty rooms. The human hesitated, exchanging looks at each other than at Claudia.

"Please, all of you need rest. I guarantee you it will be satisfactory, I will be seeing all of you at the dining hall tomorrow to have more discussion,"

The others followed the guards, McMirth on the other hand just stared at Claudia before leaving the place.

When everyone had left, Claudia gasped loudly, going a little limp to the floor.

"Princess Twilight, I'm not sure I am ready to even face the humans tomorrow. What if the spell doesn't work and Starswirl said he will not be able to conjure up that spell again? What if-"

"You too need rest, Claudia. If I know Starswirl well, he will be able to do that spell again but we can't do it alone due to, you know, how many the humans are," she hissed,

"We can do it together, your amulet can do more if we try too, right?" Twilight put her hoof on Claudia's shoulder, smiling, "And I think we need to get to know these humans more, don't you think? Maybe, there's something we haven't noticed, there has to be more to than just coincidence magic problem,"

Twilight begins to walk her way to the big door with Spike,

"Go to sleep, Claudia. Tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day," she said before disappearing behind the closed door of the throne room. Claudia can only blink, lying down on the red-carpeted floor.

"Miss Claudia you know you can lie down here," said a soft-spoken pegasus guard.

Claudia lifted her head to see who greeted her.

"I know," she groaned, "I'm only rest for a moment, Storm Soar,"

She sits up then turns to the white-coated with lime-coloured eyes pegasus just stares at her with his tired eyes, the pegasus named Storm Soar offers his hoof so Claudia can just get back to her feet.

"I heard the conversation even if I shouldn't but what her Highness said, you need rest. I'm about to change my shift to guard the quarter's section, I will accompany you there," he offered, smiling as he began to walk towards the door.

"Thank you, Storm Soar." she replied, "I can walk myself but I guess I needed company,"

"I still couldn't believe whatever caused all the ponies' disappearances are by these humans. I'm still processing how this even came to be," she groans.

"I am not ready to communicate with them, it's been years since I last spoke to a human," she continues.

"Back in the human world, I have a hard time talking and even find a word to say. But in Equestria… I changed and I talked a lot? Now, these people that I haven't got the chance to get to know are here and I have no idea what to say!"

Claudia huffed and turned her head to Storm Soar who nodded to every one of her complaints and hummed.

"Sorry, I think I stressed myself with this,"

"No, don't be sorry, Miss Claudia. I understand, being a po- I mean, a person like you then suddenly meeting her species might have been one heck of stress,

"I am no pony to say this, you just need to find things that relate to you and them? There must have been something that can make it easy to talk to them,"

Storm Soar gave her a tiny smile, Claudia smiled back, inhaling some air before slowly exhaling.

"You might be right,"

"Thank you, Storm Soar,"

"Not a problem that's what friends for,"

They reached the living quarter's sections, and they could hear the sound of human mumbling in each room. There were also snooping maid ponies, just looking at the doors of the rooms before Storm Soar made a coughed and they scattered about.

Then suddenly one of the rooms opened and a pony came out.

"Klutzy?" Claudia cooed.

The orange-coated pony with curly mane and glasses jumped, squealing before covering her mouth with her hooves.

"M-miss Claudia! Oh my, don't tell anypony I was here!" She pleads before realizing Storm Soar was there too, she blushes.

"Of course I won't tell but I just wondered… what were you doing in that room?"

Klutzy prance towards Claudia and Storm Soar, bringing them to a corner.

"One of the human foals were awake and just sleepwalking, well, I was assuming she was sleepwalking until she just wanting someone to bring her to the washroom, she was so sweet and I had no choice, no maids wanted to help, then I bring her back to her room, the other human foal was soundly asleep so that may have been a reason why she was walking alone,

" B-but now she sounds asleep too," Klutzy bit her lips, her ears drooped a bit as she looked at both Storm Soar and Claudia.

"First of all, it's kids. Just kids, not foals. Second, the little girl, she's not afraid of you?" Claudia questioned.

"Yeah? She's come up to me with other staff just asking where the toilet is, so I bring her there," Klutzy shrugged.

"I say she seems to be so comfortable with us ponies as if she's been hanging out with ponies a lot. Either that or she's just literally sleepwalking and thought I was human too," she giggled.

Claudia pondered the thought of this girl hanging out with the pony longer, then she remembered seeing a pony that they saved looking sad before leaving the cave. Claudia shakes at the thought first, she excuses herself from Storm Soar and Klutzy before heading to her temporary stay.

She lay down on the soft bed, thinking about what to do tomorrow. She stares at the ceiling a little longer before closing her eyes into slumber.

Author's Note:

Pony OC featured in this:

Storm Soar and Klutzy.

Also please do not hesitate to questions any of the things you read here so i can answer your questions! :raritystarry: