• Published 24th Dec 2020
  • 3,240 Views, 43 Comments

Captive - Klaifferon



A story of an Anon that didn't want to be a pony property

Comments ( 13 )

make love not war, a lesson the ponies need to learn judging by twilight sparkle who came down with a case of celestia pox. Its the disease that prevent alicorns from governing or doing any real ruling for convoluted reasons. Could she change the rules to allow humans to be treated as equals; yes she can however she'd rather go with the flow.

"How much would they pay for you?"
I don't know, a griffin might pay a little. There is a fair bit of bacon and fat on this one. The drumsticks are rather thick and Meaty though.

10663718
I would think that humans wouldn't enslave ponies, if the reversed.
Unless it was an alternate human univers, with different values, and slavery was morally OK.

To many organisations would be against it on princeple alone.
And USA had a whole war about whether slavery was a good or bad thing.

Check out the negotiations-verse .

"Nothing. It's just,.. I dunno, maybe you really should keep ‘us’ a secret. ...You saw Rarity's reaction. And she was always pretty cool with me to begin with. Imagine others all the others."

Actually, pinkie pie and fluttershy might be ok with it.

In the past, you overheard her multiple times, talking about being an incarnation or an element of loyalty, whatever that meant. You always thought it was just one of her many braggings.

...You still can’t say that you understand what it means but you know she’s serious when she says a thing like that.

Ask them about it.

"I'm sorry, no animals past this point." a nurse stops you when you want to follow the colorful pegasus.

F*ck you.

The first rays of a morning sun that shine on your face through the opened window make you withdraw from the dream realm to open your eyes and see the colorful mane with a blue pony nose sticking out of it.

Can luna go into his dreams?

"The poor boy must have got too domesticated to survive in the wild on his own..." the yellow pegasus next to her sighs.

Fluttershy, I love you, but shut up.

"Fluttershy must be right, the human merely realized it's convenient to return. And the poor Rainbow is too loyal for her own good to get rid of him." Twilight swiftly jumps to a conclusion.

Twilight, shut the f*ck up.

“That isn’t what I meant Twi-” Fluttershy starts...

Then what did she mean?

But when she sees you, kneeling down to comfort her friend, the purple unicorn's eye twitches in anger and her expression wrinkles into a painful cringe.

“You did this!!” she charges her horn with a purple, scary looking, magical aura “This is all your fault!!”

Twilight, everything you said came out of your own mouth.

"You should still check on Twilight, Rainbow..." Rarity nudges Dash after everyone’s let go of each other "...She saw the consequences of the war first hoof, it's hard to blame her for acting on emotions... "

WHAT?! THAT’S BULLSH*T.

"Rainbow, there wasn't a war between us and yaks or griffins... You just-... haven't seen the dead ponies, killed by humans. I knew some of them and I felt responsible for each and every one!"

What the f*ck that’s got to do with him? He was’t in the war.

"You're sitting on a throne of lies! This is just an elaborate manipulation!" Twilight bursts at you.

Go f*ck yourself.

And just like predicted, the purple alicorn isn't exactly pleased with what your ex-mistress, now special somepony, said. She looks furious when she glances at you two, defensively standing close to each other, as if ready to defend one another from the common threat:

Her.

Just jump the b*tch.

As much as she’d want to smite you where you stand so she could have her old friend back, the same she was before, it just isn’t possible. Too many things have changed and as tempting as it can be, violence or anger can’t solve the problem at this point.

Actually, it can.

“I hate you…” she eventually caves down instead, tears in her eyes “I just want my friend back. If only we never set hoof on your Celestiaforsaken planet...”

Honestly, I wouldn’t give a f*ck.

"If only it wasn’t so hard..." she exhales eventually, as if the anger inside her was deflating and losing its aggressive energy "I just wished I would never see another human again after the war… But when the portals didn't close properly and ponies started hauling humans to Equestria,.. none of that was supposed to happen.”

And you didn’t stop them?

"I don't think it's a miracle. Think about it, both of you. By Celestia, Rainbow, do you seriously want to do that to your kids? Letting it be a lonely mutant, a crossbreed, in a world that doesn't even want it?"

It doesn’t have to be.

"I already said it, I can't force a widespread law for humans to suddenly be treated differently..! The things are far beyond my own control!"

Wait a minute, has she tried before?

“...Perhaps I misjudged you Anon. Maybe there’s more to humans than I thought… At least to some…”

Has this b*tch even talked to a human?

Then she somewhat officially clears her throat, as if there were ponies present:

"As a princess, I give my word that both of the "foals" will have Equestrian citizenship and rights, just like their mother, and I'll do everything in my personal influence to provide their fair treatment here in Ponyville. And as a friend: ...I'm sorry I can't do more."

Sorry my a**.

"Thank you so much Princess." you bow respectfully to her direction.

"It's okay Twilight, I'm happy we get to stay friends…”

ARE THEY F*CKING SERIOUS?

"They are... You know, I'm glad we stayed here." she smiles wearily, but in all sincerity "..But I'm really tired now.. Think I'm gonna have a rest..."

Won’t she bleed out?

Yet you made it clear, you don't want them to ruin their lives by becoming human rights activists or anything. It isn't their fight, if there even is anything to fight for.

Yea, let others do that.

10776611
Exactly. I would have told her to go f*ck herself.

After reading this I really want to know what happens to the children.... It's just such a great love story :heart:

This was such a damn good story. It’s even given me an idea for a story of my own

I know I'm late to the "party" but this is very well done. Great job.

Unfortunately, some people refuse to accept others, no matter how many movements or parades happen, others will judge people for being different. Some people are just awful. We have to deal with that. This gives a lot of vibes related to America's history with slavery. L Racism. #EverySingleLifeMatters

This seems like the kind of story you'd write just because of an urge, at least from my perspective.

Maybe a contrast to other fics out there that tend to be much more misanthropic or just pleasure fics.

I'd say this goes a bit further to something a little more nuanced, but misses perfection by a hair. Just a hair.

I'd go as far to give this about 8/10 and a Wholesome Seal of Approval.

Given the kind of fic this is, and how corny it comes off as at times, it gets its message across without sounding cringefully preachy.
Plus I still had to dock a point or two for the *ahem* oral sex and light fetishes (just not my thing yo).

How this fic felt deep down though:
i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/2b/f7/6c2bf70624b3680882d37c01619733ba.jpg

11806658
I guess it was written partly because of some urge. More of them at the same time maybe.
I discovered that thread at 4chan, one I mentioned in the description. People were posting there how much they presume they would be worth as slaves to ponies. I found it ridiculous of course but interesting at the same time. People started taking it too seriously though and there was that one guy who began writing these greentexts which basically blindly praised the whole slavery thing. In the sense of being used as an object, being a good thing. (It wasn't the one who wrote the intro, that other guy was cheesy as hell, too cheesy to be referenced) I can't say why but I hated it so much that I just wanted to write a story to prove him wrong. That the whole idea of slavery is not something to be praised.
Luckily, I already found myself writing a few lines that people caught onto. The initial idea was simply based on a kink of getting dominated by the best horse™ but I felt like there should be a valid point in every story, or it doesn't amount to anything at all. So, I had my point to prove and the story to go with.
And people liked it, even though the whole idea of it was to undermine the topic of the thread that slowly began revolving around taking pleasure in being a slave and being abused.

Man, I really wrote a lot longer text than I initially planned here but I guess I needed to sort it out in my head as well.

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it.
Also, fuck yeah, Elden ring reference.

11810976

Yeah many of these things are hard to avoid especially when it's a story YOU want to tell and want to be good.

Also no problem. Still found it charming and wholesome!

PS: Well hello there, fellow Tarnished!

Login or register to comment