• Published 21st Aug 2020
  • 10,808 Views, 97 Comments

Basement Fluttershy - theponycaptorproject



Fluttershy wakes up to find herself in a horrifying situation.

Comments ( 24 )

Another good chapter, keep up the good work

I know this is quite literally torture porn, but I would think that Twilight would've found a way to find Shy with the element jewelry by now. Even if it's at the point in the story where they give the elements to the tree, she would still be able to come up with something.

Comment posted by Mr Lore miser deleted Jun 15th, 2022

That's my head Canon no matter what happens in the story Twilight and her friends find Fluttershy save her and torture the guy and kill him at the end or better yet give him the Discord

Is Fluttershy ever going to get saved? I love the story but I would love to see Fluttershy reunite with her friends

All the people in the comments that want Fluttershy to be rescued and I'm over here thinking how long it's going to take these two to breed her and make her a broodmare.

kinda scary the diffrence between the upvotes and downvotes sick fucks

11272337
Appreciated and I'll do my best.


11272455
One thing is for sure, if she ever did find out about this, there would be one yellow pegasus in therapy and two black, smoldering smears on the floor.


11272669
Going to say no to that. This story is one I work on when I have a block with another story and so I don't really have plans for this to end really. Its more just a collection of moments of poor Fluttershy's new live with these two. I mean, I have several chapters planned so it isn't just random either, but yeah, this is basically going to go on forever, or at least the rest of Flutter's life.


11272676
I have plans. It will be a while, but it is inevitable.

11272676
Same. I'm waiting for stolkholm syndrome to kick in, so she becomes their loyal servant wife, while defending them from her friends. :yay:

will she be breed?

When is the next page?, I really like this! ^^.

I don't understand why most people want the situation to worsen?
doesn't anyone want a cute character like Fluttershy to be saved?
I really hope for the prudence of the author that he will end this story positively and Fluttershy will return to his friends and they will help her recover

11442413
11485261

I don't know about others, but: From my perspective, when I read the story, I try to mentally get in-character... as Fluttershy. It's hard to feel sorry for yourself. And having the scenario be long-lasting adds to the experience of helplessness I have while i'm in-character... Which makes the whole experience better, since the feeling of being completely at the mercy of another is hot - at least, for me.

If we were reading this from the perspective of Flutters' friends, or if the sexual nature of the fic were lessened, it would be different. From my perspective, the best-case scenario is either arbitrarily long confinement (which the author seems to be going for), or release after a very long time.

11489431
In my opinion, dark narratives are at their best when they're not devoid of hope; when eventually, things turn out okay despite the horrors that occur.

just now got around to reading this and its another great one <3 lil sad to see her mane go but if it helps break the slut quicker then its worth it >:3

Comment posted by SuperTubbie deleted Mar 4th, 2023

I kinda want to see an alternate ending where Discord finds out.

These stallions would deeply regret their life choices...

What truly makes me wonder from all of the comments (or the author, even!), that nopony here has thought about the easiest way to locate Fluttershy: the Cutie Map. Being an Element of Harmony, her butterfly cutie mark should have been visible instantly had Twilight or any other of her friends even thought to look at the Map Table. This fic obviously takes place long before Sombra cut down the Tree, so the Tree would immediately have known where Flutters was, no matter the distance. Just my opinion about this.

A truly rather dark fic. I will not upvote, nor downvote, which is often my reaction to these kinds of fics. :derpyderp2:

11634677
We're to assume that this is the earliest in the timeline that this story could possibly take place, therefore, certain resources and relationships wouldn't have been acquired yet.

I'd love to see Fluttershy turned into a broodmare.

Edit: Going back over this chapter more throughly, it seems like we could probably end it in just one more chapter. I mean she's already accepted her fate as their slut. Just move forward a couple years and show she's given birth to a few foals with another on the way. That's probably a good way to end it or summarize the rest of it as something like this.

She gave them many foals in her miserable captive life as their slut, but that was her purpose. To provide them pleasure and serve as their broodmare. She did so for over two decades until her body was no longer fertile. Then it was just pleasure from then on out. Her captors, and even her sons fucked her, as well as the few fillies she'd birthed. The fathers and sons fucked their sluts in the form of both their daughters, sisters, mother, and original captive. Eventually her life reached its end, and she was happy for it to come at last.

Login or register to comment