• Published 25th Jul 2020
  • 3,011 Views, 69 Comments

Supermarine "Spitfire" - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
9
 69
 3,011

Pride and Honor

Author's Note:

It's gonna be a short chapter, cuz I'm concluding everything.

Theme for this chapter (Hecksaw Ridge OST)

The Human-Equestrian War is finally over, after suffering over 10,000 causalities, the Nazis were defeated; well, the Nazis in Equestria. Back at Jacob's world, Britain is still fighting off the Luftwaffe, the world war had just started. Pinkie, of course, threw a HUGE party at Canterlot celebrating, and right after the party, it's the award ceremony.

Even the Prime Minster Winston Churchill came to the award ceremony, he and Celestia made a deal that Great Britain will support Equestria by giving them some blue prints of tanks, aircrafts and guns, also the materials to expand its military forces. For peace keeping of course.

"Ladies, Gentelcolts, and Gentlemen, today we gathered here for a celebration of the defeat of the Nazis in Equestria!" Celestia began the award ceremony with a speech, so did Winston Churchill. After half-an hour of the speech and some announcements, the big part finally came.

"Now, we'll be awarding the medals to those who fought bravely in the battle of Canterlot. First, we'll handle them to four bravest of all." Churchill began, "He's the first man to enter Equestria, he established the elite Equestrian fighter squadron 'Thunderbolt', he is a great captain and commander, please come up and receive your medal---- Jacob Wilson."

The crowd cheered as the young man stood up and walked onto the stage. He saluted at the Prime Minster and Celestia as they saluted back. Then, Churchill himself brought up a small chest, inside lies a George Cross medal.

Jacob had a pride smile on his face as the Prime Minster placed the medal on his uniform.

"Captain/Commander Jacob Wilson, you are rewarded the George Cross medal for the act of the most conspicuous courage in circumstance of extreme danger." he said, then he shook his hand. Jacob shook his, they give each other a salute.

He then stood at the stage behind Churchill.

"Next will be a Griffon. He is young, yet strong, clever, and brave. During the battle of Canterlot, he managed saved two of his comrades from the hellfire of the battlefield between the rains of bullets and the shards of the shells. He is always willing to risk his life for his men and friends, he also showed great leadership. Please come up to receive your medal---- Gallus."

The crowd again bursted into cheers as Silverstream hugged her special somegriff. Gallus walked up to the stage, his face is full of pride, surprised, and a bit shocked.

They saluted, this time, Celestia came up with a small chest around her aura, inside is a shining Victorian Cross medal, the highest ranking medal of the UK military force.

Celestia placed the medal in front of his chest, she had a proud smile on her face.

"Gallus, you are rewarded with the Victorian Cross medal for your act of bravely and your spirt of encouragement." They saluted again before shook hoof/talons. Then Gallus went behind her on the stage.

"The next two will be an Earthpony and a Hippogriff. Them two served as great soldiers on the battlefield, both wounded and went on a near-death situation, they did this for their country, heroic and brave. Now, please come up and receive your medals---- Applejack and Silverstream."

Applejack was on a wheel chair due to that shard through her back hoof, Silverstream squeaked happily and excitedly. The hippogriff helped pushed Applejack onto the stage, greeted by Celestia and the two Equestrian Purple Heart Medals.

"Applejack and Silverstream, you both were rewarded with the Equestrian Purple Heart medal for your spirit and the wound you received for our country, your actions may be small, but it belongs to the part of the great victory against the invaders."

They shook hooves/claws before going behind Celestia on the stage with Jacob and Gallus.

Then, both Celestia and Churchill rewarded others including men, stallions, mares, Griffons, Hippogriffs, Changelings, and dragons. Lastly, they rewarded those who died fighting for their nation and country the Equestrian Purple Hearts.

(~)

The next day, the UK forces were about to leave and return to their world, waving goodbyes to their Equestrian comrades.

"You're a great captain Jacob," Spitfire said, "you taught me a lot and plus you saved my life, I can't thank you enough."

"Hey Jacob, I... I guess this is good bye then." Gallus hugged his human friend, "Are you sure you wanna leave? You can still stay here and teach us stuff."

"I'd love to Gallus, but see? Our world is still at war, I must go back and fight for my country. It's nice meeting you all, by the way, did you proposed to Silver yet?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, she said yes!" Gallus smiled.

"Well congratulations young one!" Jacob smiled as they fist/talon bumped.

Finally, Celestia and the princesses opened the portal again, the ones who fought along side with the humans waved good byes as they went back to their world one by one.

Jacob was about to go when he was pulled over by Twilight.

"Yes Princess?" he asked.

"Will we ever see each others again?" she asked.

Jacob thought about it for a moment, "I... I don't know. But I sure hope we do." They smiled before waving good byes. After the last human walked into the portal, Celestia lit her horn and closed the gateway. The crowd begin to disassemble.

"Princess? Do you think we can see Jacob ever again?" Twilight asked.

"Even I don't know the answer to that one Twilight," Celestia said, "but I have a feeling that we'll see him one day... again."

"I can't wait!" Twilight smiled.

And there, the relationships between the humans and Equestrians ended... for now. Unknown to them, 20 years later (in the human world it is 79 years, but in Equestria, it's only 20 years.), the humans and the Equestrians will meet again. And when that days comes, Equestria will be at risk; not from the humans, but from a new and powerful threat... from outer space...

THE END!
(Heads up for the sequel!)

Comments ( 21 )

Ooh! Great ending! Can't wait to see the sequel!

awesome chapter my friend cant wait for the sequel keep it up:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

That sequel will deal with the Storm King.

10422795
no, because this story take place in Season 8 and the sequel takes place 20 years after season 9. Storm King is in between Season 7 and 8

The first of many stories is finished. Congratulations.

POGGERS SPACE NAZIS

10381797
Not only that, Jacob is stated to be flying a Spitfire MKV. Those didn't enter service until 1942.

10473555
Yes yes I know, here's my answer for these sort of questions: You'll find the answers for those questions soon enough in book 2 , which I'll be updating it soon. Please be patience.

10473601
But don't put up too much hope, because I have busy schedule.

10473554
Your question has been answered, go to Battle of the Worlds chapter three, there you'll find your answers.

10509375
Ok, I'll check it out.

"You're a great captain Jacob," Spitfore said,

Do you not mean "You're a great captain Jacob," Spitfire said, ?

10549650
Yes, thanks for the correction

Thumbs up, like the story.

Login or register to comment