• Published 25th Jul 2020
  • 3,011 Views, 69 Comments

Supermarine "Spitfire" - Kitsune_Kenshi

  • ...
9
 69
 3,011

Expect the Worst

Princess Celestia's throne room, Canterlot

"So you're saying the another group of evil humans called the Nazi wants to conquer Equestria?" Celestia asked, concern in her tone.

"Unfortunately, yes." Jacob said, "And how many ponies were in your army?"

"3,000, mostly guards." Celestia said.

"What?! Three thousands only?!" Jacob finally couldn't hold back, "The Nazis had 250 million SS soldiers, 1,888 tanks, and 10,826 aircrafts! And; sorry for my rudeness but... Your 3,000 army is going up against a total of 262,714 enemies! Think about that!"

The room became silence after that.

"O....kay," Rainbow Dash sad, "We get it.... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

Jacob sighed, "Sorry for that yell, your highness. But....I can't let Equestria stand alone." he then looked at Starlight Glimmer, who came with him. "Starlight, do you know how did the Nazi came, like is there some kind of spell?"

Starlight lowered her head, "Sorry Jacob, me and Sunburst tried many teleportation spells but...we can't find the one you mentioned..."

“Wait, I think I know what you're talking about." Twilight suddenly said. This made everyone turn to stare at her. It was quite awkward for a moment.

"I think what teleported you here is something called the alternate universe, or known as the Parallel Universe. Imagine your universe was a bubble, and there's many other universes floating around yours. When one crashed into another, it creates a massive energy that can form these portals call Wormholes. And if someone's lucky enough like Jacob, gets pulled into one of these, this is what happens."

"So....they're just....portals." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well somehow the Nazis found one of them and came here." Jacob said, he suddenly had an idea.

"Hold on, since you said that this... whole portal stuff...what if I finds a way to get the attention from my country and get them to help? We can create a portal using some massive energy collision. Like... magic?" he suggested.

"So you want me, Celestia, Cadence, and Luna to use our magic to create a massive energy blast to create a portal so your human friends can come?" Twilight asked, "I...I don't know...."

"It's our only way," Jacob said sternly, "your majesty, will you and your... other alicorn friends give it a try?"

Celestia thought for a moment, "Sounds a bit risky, but, I guess that's the only way." she said, "Spike, sent a letter to Cadence, I'll tell my sister. Twilight, you and your friends will stay with Jacob incase anything happens."

Jacob let out a relief sigh, "Thank you for your help your majesty."

"Your welcome." she smiled.

The battle for Equestria had begun.

(~)

The next day, all the princesses are here, they formed a circle and waited for Jacob.

"Are you sure about this?" Twilight asked Jacob once more.

"Time to find out." he said, raised his arm and pushed dit down hard. "Begin!"

The alicorns' horns began to glow, brighter and brighter. So bright that everyone hav etc cover their eyes. Then, your magic beams shot out from each horns and impacted each other. That created a huge shockwave, Jacob and the other have to crouch to avoid the wave. Then, another loud explosion and a bigger light beam was send to the sky in the middle of the circle. The princesses stopped, panting.

"You think it worked?" Rainbow asked.

"Only one way to find out." Jacob said as he walked into the light beam.

He closed his eyes due to the light beam's brightness. After a few seconds, he opened up again. And what he saw made him gasped.

He stood in a familiar city, with AA guns pounding the sky, gun shots were heard all over the place. He's back at Great Britain.

Suddenly, he was interrupted by a deep, loud male voice. "Hey mate! What are you doing there?!"

Jacob turned and saw a officer wastes soldiers next to him. This isn't a dream, he's back.

He stepped forward and saluted. "What are you doing out here pilot?" he asked, "Shouldn't you be up there, fighting the Jerries?"

Jacob took a deep breath, "Long story sir, I need to talk to you about something..."

"Like that giant light beam behind you?" the officer asked, "What the hell is happening?"

"I know it sounds crazy but...." Jacob begin to tell his whole insane story and his request for reinforcements.

(~)

Back at Ponyville.

"What took him so long?" Rainbow Dash asked impatiently, "The Naze, Naza, whatever! The bad humans were about to take us out! And we're just standing here doing nothing!"

"Rainbow Dash, I'm worried too, but we must have faith in him." said Twilight, pulling the pegasus's tail.

"Your...your majesties!" suddenly, a royal guard came running to them. "The bad humans! They're here! With some weird looking metal monsters and some other crazy stuffs!"

"Com'on! Rainbow Dash muttered, "Just hurry the hay up! We're getting bucked here!"

(~)

"You're saying that you got into this... colorful world with talking ponies and other stuff, and the Jerries are there too." the officer concluded.

"yes sir," Jacob said, "Sir, I know this sounds mad, but we gotta go help them! Can't just leave them there with the Jerries, god knows what the fuck the SS's gonna do to them."

"Well, fine. But we can't sent our full force there, since these Jerries are on top of us. But I will give you 50 Spitfires, 100 tanks, and some men. Keep them alive... at least less causalities as possible." The officer said.

"Thank you sir!" Jacob smiled while saluting.

(~)

Suddenly, weird sound begin to form in the skies above, Rainbow Dash flew up and went for a scout.

"It's the planes Jacob mentioned, with a cross. I think they're the Nazis. And buck, there's hay a lot of them coming from the ground. But they're still pretty far away." she reported.

The light beam behind them begin to glow.

Every creature turned and saw what shocked them.

It's Jacob, and more humans. Behind them was more metal birds and some moving metal boxes. Then, a older human wearing a special uniform stepped towards the Princesses. He saluted and bowed slightly.

"Your majesties." he said. "Jacob Willson told me about you all, and we're eager to help you defend your country from the Germans."

"Thank you for your helps." Celestia said, "and nice the enemies were still far, can you and your men introduce your...weapons to my guards, it'll come in handy."

The officer smiled, "It'll be my honor, your majesty."

The humans spend 30 minutes introducing the creatures and the royal guards abut their weapons. Jacob was showing them the weapons.

"This is a Lee-Enfield rifle," he said as he picked up the rifle and had it still so everyone can see. The crowd let out awes. "It's a bolt-action rifle, which means every time you pull this trigger, and fired, you have to reload it, like this." he held the rifle in place and pulled the bolt out, then he picked up two 10 rounds clip and slid them into the gun. Then he locked up the bolt, aim, and fired. Each time he fires, he pull the bolt out and in, dropping the empty shells and reloading a new round. All ten rounds were fired in less than 10 seconds.

"This is a standard weapon for all infantry units. Though you don't have hands, for unicorns, use your magic. And for whoever has claws of talons, use them as well." he continued, "The Lee-Enfield rifle uses a ten round clip or a five rounds removable magazine. It uses 7.7x5.56mm British rounds. Have high fire-rate and good accuracy."

Then he left the creatures test out the weapons themselves.

Meanwhile, The officer was teaching the pegasus and the others how to use a AA gun and a Anti-tank gun.

"That's a 40mm Vickers auto cannon. Use for air targets and also ground targets. But we call them Pom-poms. And the one with two wheels is a 6 pounder Anti-tank gun. Here's how to use it: you pick up this shell, open up the locker and study into this hole. Then you lock it up. Aim, and fire the gun by pressing this." The officer demonstrated by picking up a shell and stuff it into the barrel. Then he hit the switch tav connected the barrel.

BOOM!

A loud firing noise boomed across the crowd as they all cover their ears. Their jaw dropped, because none of them never seen something so powerful, so violence. Then the officer lifted the lock and a smoking shell came out of it.

"It'll come in handy once you facet German tanks. But be sure to know this; when your target is a tank, use a, Armor Piercing round. When you target's a light armor vehicle, use a High-Explosive. Once you get use to its sound and how it works; this thing will be a beast."

Finally, the short training is over.

Almost every creature knows their weapons well and knew how to shoot and reload them.

They're ready for an actual bloody, violence, cold-hearted war. Well, almost all. Some of them still have to deal with some mental problems after this battle.

"Are you sure they're ready?" the officer asked Jacob, concerned, "They got used to living peacefully, I don't think they'll get use to this war."

Jacob sighed, "The only problem is time and some guiding, I'm sure they'll be fine." he think looked at the officer again, "But make sure to prepare of the worst. War is merciless..."

Author's Note:

There goes chapter three! Thank you all for reading my story and help me improve. How many chapters do you guys want me to do, but don't give me too many, because I got some other stuff the work on. Please leave comments below.