• Published 18th May 2020
  • 7,145 Views, 43 Comments

Object Permanence - DatZigga

  • ...
13
 43
 7,145

...Now you don’t! (Bonus Chapter)

“Now, I know this is impossible, Anonymous.” Trixie argued, from her comfortable seat on Anon’s couch. “Not even most unicorns can teleport, let alone a worthless human like you.” Anon and Trixie have been practicing sleight of hand for the better part of a day in preparation for the upcoming trick. In fact, it was becoming a rather dark night outside, due to clouds over Ponyville blocking the moonlight.

“Well, duh.” Anon rebutted, holding the blanket in between his hands. He stood in the hallway between the living room and his bedroom. “But, the idea is to seem like I teleported. Besides, you don’t actually know that I don’t have actual magic.”

“Starlight has proven it succinctly.” Trixie huffed.

“Sure, vouch for your marefriend .” Anon teased. He narrowly dodged a thrown throw pillow aimed for his head.

“She is NOT my marefriend!” Trixie gelled, her face beet red, betraying her words.

“Well, by definition of the word itself, she is your mare and friend.” Anon explained. “Now, if we’re talking marefriend marefriend then, hey. That’s pretty gay, but I ain’t finna hate one it.” Another pillow was narrowly dodged.

“Just show your stupid trick already!” Trixie demanded. Anon chuckled as he raised the blanket to hide himself from her view.

“Alright,” Anon said, now that he was ready. “When I count to 3, I’ll have disappeared. Oh, and don’t turn on your hornlight for this one.”

“Why would Trixie not-“

“One!” Anon interrupted, causing Trixie to scoff. “Two...!” Anon continued. Then, just like that the blanket fell. Trixie has to stop herself from being surprised. She knew enough that there was always an explanation with him. So, she hopped off the couch and went to the hallway to investigate. She found that the bedroom door was slightly ajar, revealing a near pitch black room. Trixie was about to turn on her hornlight, but remembered what Anon said.

“Stupid human.” She relented, wanting to know what made this seemingly simple trick so special. She slowly trotted forward, approaching the room. She noted how she could hear very little noise coming from the room. She half suspected he actually disappeared in a different room. Until she realized that all other doors were closed and she didn’t hear a door close. With those possibilities debunked she entered the room, unable to see in front of her.

That’s when the door closed. Trixie leaped in surprise and instantly grew worried.

“Anonymous!” She yelled, then gulped. “This is already not funny! Reveal yourself immediately!” She stood silently, waiting for a response of any kind. Knowing that this was going to end poorly she was just about to turn her light on.

That’s when she saw it.

Author's Note:

The joke was worth it, thank you for asking.

Comments ( 30 )
Comment posted by EnderHooves deleted May 19th, 2020

I haven't read this yet (I'm about to read the prequel), but is this completed?

Was this all just a set up so you could do that?

10240688
Yup, just a simple oneshot.

10240877
It says incomplete, though...

10240891
Whoops! Spit, I cucked up. I fixed it now.

10240895
Okay, thank you. That was what was confusing me.

Gonna be honest. It should have been the turn around and he sees it, shia labeouf clip

and that how anon died

And that's how Anon became a tea cup.

Anon being green, I'm just going to assume he did black face

10242539
For simplicity’s sake, sure

Well at least he didn't break his arm this time! I've liked these two one shots. I sure hope you continue on with this series because while short, they are packed full of entertainment and I like your version of "Anon."

Oh man, saw this, saw it was a sequel to something, read that, LOVED it, then came back to read this.

Also loved it. :twilightsmile:

Eh. The first chapter was good but the ending of the second chapter flattened the story for me.

10243796
Can’t blame ya. It’s purely a joke.

My only complaint about this story is that the tenses are mixed up two or three times.

Honestly that last bit would have scared me .
Just a face appearing from the shadows laughing at me
Great stuff Zig

Not gonna lie that creeped me out a little bit.

I wanted to make another oneshot with my favorite duo, Stixie.

That's how this ship is called? Sounds like a little version of river Styx.

Although, something like Trixsta would fit as well. Trixsta, trickster, you get.. ehh, nevermind. I already know where the door is, I'll show myself out.

10388892
Shamelessly stole it from DWK

Gud stuff yo.:pinkiehappy:

That’s when she saw it.

I almost pissed myself when the video started cause I was on my bed, in the middle of the night, with the lights off.

Login or register to comment