• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday

Day 34

I have successfully entered the Old Guard's Everfree fortress. I made a quick stop down in the bunker to confirm my mission--it appears that Princess Luna may have her sights on the Treehouse of Harmony. Though the Elements no longer exist in a physical sense, she believes that it may be possible to form new elements using shards of the tree. This will be one of the things I will be collecting information on, though I am not entirely sure what data it is that I will be collecting. I suppose it would be information on the state of the tree and whether or not it can be chipped away at easily... or something.

Anyway, enough with the formalities. I got through the gates thanks to my guard uniform, but once I find a safe place to hide it, I'll be ditching the uniform until I need it again. It's best if I don't look suspicious while in uniform, after all. But... man, the Old Guard is actually really pretty inside its walls! I was expecting something more along the lines of a run-down dump covered in vines or something like that, but it's really, truly clean in here!

Then again, I think I remember hearing that Starlight Glimmer handled part of the construction work, so it being well-built is gonna be a given.

But anyway, I've settled down for now in an alley close to one of the shopping districts. Yes, one of them. The nobles that fled to live here really seem to have brought their lifestyle with them, that's for sure!

...Also, isn't this place supposed to be like a military base or something? It feels like the polar opposite of the kind of base that I was stuffed into a while back.

PreviousChapters Next