• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Saturday

Day 29

Well, it's my first day of pretending to be an Old Guard... er, guard. Yeah, technically they're a whole separate faction, but they're allied closely enough with Daybreaker that they're basically one and the same. I'll probably just follow along and call the "Equestria" ruled by Daybreaker "Old Guard" like everypony else has been.

So anyway, boring guard duties aside, I got to watch the interrogation of the stallion we captured! Luckily, it seems that he's a bit of a softie, 'cause it only took a matter of minutes before he started talking, and all that happened was Luna stepping into the room! I guess it could have something to do with the fact that the Old Guard's main rallying point is pretty much just "put an alicorn on the throne". Luna's an alicorn, so I guess he respects her for that? I honestly have no idea. Either way though, he didn't seem to have all that much to say. He could only talk about things like where the Old Guard's fort is in the Everfree and what sort of stuff they have there, but he doesn't know a thing about any important ponies or buildings. Chances are he's probably just some low-ranked guard that had to go out on patrol or something.

PreviousChapters Next