• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 989 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 989

PreviousChapters Next
Friday

Friday: Day 3 since Celestia's return.

Mom and Dad haven't come home yet tonight. I'm a little scared. What if Celestia did something to them? Or what if the nobles from the Sunbeam Corps grabbed them and forced them to go fight? My dad can't fight, he got knocked out once when he hit his head on the cabinet door!

So... well, I guess I should talk about the other things that happened today. I was able to go see Whirlwind again by myself. I almost was taken by one of the Sunbeam Corps ponies when I was waiting to be let in, but Whirlwind came and told them to leave me alone. I'm still kinda shakey from that, but I think I'll be okay. Whirlwind told me that he's also worried about what happened to Celestia, since she was originally very nice and stuff. Now, though? He says that she's been ordering more Whirlybirds to be made than ever before, and both the machines and the ponies putting them together are being stretched thin.

He's also always tired now, too. Celestia wants newer and faster-flying Whirlybirds every time she visits, so he always has to make sure he has a new design ready. She told him that he's only useful to Equestria as long as he keeps designing Whirlybirds, and if he ever stops then he's going to have to be in the Sunbeam Corps instead. I think he's scared of her now.

The radio was silent again as usual today. Celestia didn't come on to talk like she did yesterday, but I expected that. Instead, the radio was just playing the Equestrian anthem and some weird ads saying to join the Sunbeam Corps all day long. I think when the food in the refrigerator runs out, I'm going to have to see if I can stay with Whirlwind or another one of my friends instead. Hopefully, Mom and Dad come home safe soon.

PreviousChapters Next