• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 989 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 989

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday

Thursday

So it finally happened. The first airship of new guards has been sent off to the place where the old guards... uh, disappeared. I'd wish them good luck, but I think everyone knows what's going to happen to them. On the radio, Celestia finally spoke again, but she sounded really nervous. I think she might not be used to doing this stuff anymore, since Twilight used to handle everything for a long time.

After Celestia and Starlight went off the air again, the radio host started talking about a rumor that was going around that there might be spies sneaking around. I'm not really sure how much of that might be real, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. There was also a report that we know for sure that Klugetown is the attacker, by the way. Something about how without Twilight, they saw an opportunity to try moving in, whether or not we liked it.

It started when their first airship docked at the coast. Some of the creatures onboard entered peacefully, 'cause they wanted to get away from Klugetown. Apparently, it's not really all that easy to live there without being afraid or running away from something. But other creatures onboard came from parts of Klugetown that sold ponies. Like, I read up a little bit about Klugetown after I found out that it was them that attacked, and it turns out that they did everything from keeping ponies as slaves to selling body parts of ponies like horns and wings. Ew! Getting back to what some of the other creatures onboard did, though. I think I remember hearing that they were arrested really quick after they tried to attack some ponies, but some of them were somehow able to call back to Klugetown and say that they were under attack, and so a few days later, warships started coming in. I don't think that Klugetown's leader is very friendly, short to say.

But yeah. Klugetown's army was able to pretty much demolish the royal guards sent there, and for all I know, the ponies that didn't escape are either dead or in cages or something. Some of the creatures that came to get away from Klugetown were able to get out too, and they're apparently here in Canterlot now telling Starlight and Celestia everything that they know.

Soooo... yeah. Fun times.

Author's Note:

And with this chapter, we have officially bumped the rating to T.

PreviousChapters Next