• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 988 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 988

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

Day 11

Nothing too eventful today. I feel like I can finally relax a little again. I'm not gonna do any of the usual report crap that I've been writing these past few days. It's a bit too depressing to think about.

So anyway, today was pretty much just busywork day. We just went around doing some training exercises and fixing some stuff up. I put one of the Whirlybird toys I got from Whirlwind in my tent on a box that I use as a table for decoration. The radio is also starting to come back on again, though all it's been playing is Celestia blabbering on and on about victory and stuff.

Oh, and Starlight finally came back, too. She returned with us from the fort in the Everfree, though she said she's leaving again for another journey to somewhere else. She said that this time it's important that she go with only a small number of guards instead of the entire caravan like before. Maybe she's going somewhere where there isn't very much room? I was able to get some time alone to talk with her for the first time ever just out of randomness, but it'd be nice to go with her instead of having to go out and... kill more ponies... I don't think I'd have to do much fighting anyway if I did go with her. I've seen her in action a couple times before, and she's pretty strong by herself already.

Welp. That's pretty much all I have to say for now.

PreviousChapters Next