• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 989 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 989

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

Day 18

More digging today. Funnily enough, we've actually dug far enough now that we're beginning to find stuff like gemstones that formed deep underground ages ago. Also some skeletons and fossils, but who's keeping track? We found shiny stuff!

Kidding, kidding. But yeah, we found a few scattered gems and ores and stuff while digging, and yes, we've gone deep enough now that we're practically mining underneath Ponyville. We've dug out ventilation shafts, and made an agreement with the Apple Family to hide those shafts in Sweet Apple Acres. They'll be covered up when we don't need them anymore so that nopony accidentally falls into one even with a grate over the opening. I'm glad Sweet Apple Acres was left alone by Cele-er, Daybreaker's orders. The apples they've been sending down to keep us fed are really tasty! Not so much of a fan of the so-called "apple stew" that one of the ponies has been making down here, though.

Now that I think of it, to be honest, this is actually the safest and least unsure that I've felt in a pretty long time. Yeah, I still don't know where my mom and dad are, and yeah we're preparing to go to war and stuff now that Luna's flying out as well to recruit more cities and stuff, but still. I have a safe place to live, I'm getting familiar with the faces around me, we're not eating garbage all the time... yeah. It's just... nice to belong with others again for once. We've even gotten pretty used to our nicknames, too! A lot of ponies call me Sunbeam now like I asked them to. I will not say my real name around anypony though, whether they're friends or enemies. Not even gonna write it here. It's... too personal.

PreviousChapters Next