• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 990 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 990

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

Alright, prep time. Luna's heading out alongside the scouts tonight with an illusion spell on. She'll be charting out the quickest way in and out, and if possible, experiment on what can be done to retrieve the crystals. Personally, I'm thinking that the tree will likely have to be destroyed to get the Elements of Harmony, given how they were more or less absorbed back into the tree if I remember correctly.

But, that's not what matters at the moment. What matters is that we are able to create a new set of Elements of Harmony from the tree, regardless of what must be done to it.

Now then. As far as Cadance goes, she's working with Starlight at the moment to further train the ponies here, myself included. Luckily, the training regiment isn't nearly as brutal as it was back in Canterlot, and hopefully, this time around... I...

You know what? I'm not going to talk about that. The less I think about it the better.

But yeah. I'm not quite sure when this whole offensive on Canterlot is going to happen, but I know that it will happen soon.

PreviousChapters Next