• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Sunday

Day 5 since Celestia's return.

My vitals continue to be maintained. I am in good health, and I have settled into my tent.

Training has commenced for the first time today. Basic martial arts, though I did not bother to learn its name.

Regarding physical injury, I have sustained minor bruises and abrasions from the day's training, but I am otherwise unharmed.


So... I guess that's my daily report. Didn't have much to do during my first training session besides learning how to punch and how to block a punch. My instructor was at least pretty helpful, so I guess she'll be the closest thing I have to a teacher from now on.

I heard that there were a few more beamings that happened today-- oh, by the way, that's a term that I learned from the camp. Turns out that it is something that Celestia is doing. I'm not sure exactly what she does, but the disappearances are called "beamings" here, kinda modeled after the whole "Sunbeam Corps" name thing. Honestly, I really don't care all that much to find out what happens in a beaming. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to avoid being beamed myself.

As far as day to day life goes, it's been... eh, a little on the weird side. Found some bugs in my tent that were trying to get at my rations, so I ate them too. Hot water was a little too hot to drink at first, but it's better than possibly being poisoned by the dirty water that's been pumped from the ground. Anyway, that's basically all for today. No word about my parents or Whirlwind.

PreviousChapters Next