• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 990 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 990

PreviousChapters Next
Wednesday

No word from the scouts yet, though I don't exactly expect a quick response anyways. Our plans are set, our training's more or less complete... really, all we can do, once again, is wait. Only this time, we know for sure that this will be the calm before the storm.

Luna came back last night with a few shards of the Tree of Harmony. I think Starlight might have a bit of an idea of what's going to happen to the tree, based on what I overheard her talking about to Princess Luna. Either way, it seems that at the very least, the shards are able to be used to cast "Harmony Magic", instead of acting like power sources for regular spells and stuff. We don't have much of a way to really test the actual Harmony Magic part of the crystal, but from what we could do right now, it seems that it also amplifies whatever normal spells are funneled through it.

Short to say, things are about to get interesting.

Author's Note:

How 'bout y'all give some love to Splintershard, the sequel to this story? I'm trying to get it into my top 4 stories on my about page here on Fimfiction! It'd really make my day after spending hours trying to find what went wrong in my programming assignment for college, only to find out that I had an extra "+ 1" tacked onto a line.

PreviousChapters Next