• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 990 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 990

PreviousChapters Next
Sunday

Sunday

Whirlwind said that he was able to get permission for the entire class to visit whenever we want to, though we still aren't allowed to go into some of the special rooms in the big building. He said that he and his dad get to do a lot of the designing, while his mom watches over other ponies while they do the actual building. He is a little disappointed that he doesn't get to do very much building himself anymore, though.

That really big flying machine is one of his favorites, so sometimes he takes a break and does a little bit of work on it. At least, that's what he keeps telling everyone.

So anyway, some of the smaller flying machines are already ready to fly. They're a lot smaller, and it looks like they can only really fit maybe one or two ponies and some luggage and stuff. Maybe they're, like, personal flying machines for when ponies want to go somewhere really fast by themselves! Or maybe it's gonna be used by the new royal guard ponies so that they can move around faster! Maybe if they were able to get to that town sooner, they would be able to stop all the weird attacks and stuff from happening!

Either way, after about an hour we had to leave again. Whirlwind did give all of us another little toy flying machine though, so now I have two!

PreviousChapters Next