• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 990 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 990

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

We started looking for Cadance today, starting with tearing up the floor in the hallway that we last saw her in. No luck. Celestia is pretty worried too, though she's afraid to do anything right now after hearing about what she did as Daybreaker. I think Luna might've told her a little too much.

After the floor, we also checked the walls of the castle to see if there were any hidden passages or something that Cadance got lost in. Also nothing in there. None of us know where she went, really. Luna says that she thinks that something must've happened to Cadance that transported her far away, though where she would've gone is something none of us know.

At some point or another, somepony also mentioned Twilight Sparkle, since she's just kinda been gone this whole time. None of us know where she is or where she went, either. If you ask me, I'd say that Cadance might've gone to the same place Twilight went to... wherever that is. We don't have any clues to where they are, so Luna's declaring Cadance as "missing in action" and Twilight as just missing.

Oh, and Starlight was declared as missing in action too. Luna sent some scouts back to Ponyville to check for her, but nopony there said that they saw anyone that looked like Starlight even arrive. I'm pretty sure Starlight wouldn't go into the tunnels alone, since there isn't any food or anything left in there anymore, so unless she's sneaking food and water in too, she wouldn't be in there. I'm secretly afraid that she wasn't on our side at all that entire time, and went to the Old Guard fort in the Everfree instead. Hopefully that's not the case. For now though, we've also got Ashen guards patrolling the edges of Canterlot City. Just in case if the Old Guard tries to attack and take Canterlot back. Yay, rhymes!

PreviousChapters Next