• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Saturday

Saturday

Finally, something exciting! I got to go with Whirlwind and his family to see what they were doing! A lot of my other classmates came too, and it was the first time in a looong time that I was able to say hi! Whirlwind's dad picked us all up in a bus and took us into the special part of Canterlot that Mom and Dad say is for "very important ponies" only, so Whirlwind's family must be really important!

So, we arrived at this really big building, and it turns out that Starlight found out about Whirlwind's flying machines, too! She offered him and his family a place to stay and somewhere for him to keep going to school, and also that she'd give him as much help as possible to build a real flying machine! Can you imagine that? A flying machine that's heavier than air and doesn't need a balloon! Whirlwind was really happy to see all of us again, and he just kept on blabbering on and on and on about all the stuff he was able to make now that he had as many parts and tools as he wanted, and he gave each and every one of us our own little toy flying machine! He's so cool!

Right now, he's working on a really big flying machine with big fancy windows and stuff. He said he can't tell us what it's for, but it looks like it can fly pretty fast!

I wonder what Starlight plans on using it for, though?

PreviousChapters Next