• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 988 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 988

PreviousChapters Next
Wednesday

Day 26

So, I asked Luna about what she thought about Daybreaker. She said that it reminded her a lot of herself when she turned into Nightmare Moon, and personally, I can definitely see the similarities. Though, she did also say that the way Celestia turned into Daybreaker was very different from how she herself became Nightmare Moon, since Celestia apparently went Daybreaker out of stress or something on the battlefield, while Nightmare Moon came around out of jealousy or something like that.

But anyway, the point is that compared to Nightmare Moon, or at least what Luna remembers of being Nightmare Moon, Celestia as Daybreaker is a lot scarier. Like, yeah, Nightmare Moon wanted the night to last forever and stuff, but she still at the very least cared about the ponies she wanted to rule over. Daybreaker? She just wants complete and utter domination, no matter who is hurt in the process.

As far as camp stuff goes, we finally decided that enough was enough and taught some basic fire safety procedures to anypony that even so much as looked at the campfires. We don't have very many fire extinguishers down here as it is, so it's best to keep accidents to a minimum.

PreviousChapters Next