• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 988 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 988

PreviousChapters Next
Thursday

Thursday

Homework was boring, nothing interesting was on the radio, blah blah blah... News of Luna being found reached Canterlot, and I did hear a little bit of arguing on the radio about whether or not she should also be brought back to join Celestia. I... think I heard something along the lines of "we shouldn't keep all our eggs in one basket" or something like that, so I don't think she's coming to Canterlot anytime soon.

Since there really isn't all that much on the radio anymore, I guess I can try filling in what I see going on. There were some balloons drifting around the city all day today. All of them had ponies riding in them with binoculars and stuff, so I think that Starlight and Celestia decided to have them keep watch for anything bad that might be coming. That's a good idea.

Still no talk about Whirlwind. I wonder if he thinks about his friends now that he's moved away? Maybe he already made some new ones. Ponies really seem to like his flying machines!

But yeah, nothing really happened today, and that's nice. Less stuff to worry about.

PreviousChapters Next