• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 989 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 989

PreviousChapters Next
Friday

Friday

I found out what the flying machines Whirlwind's been making are used for. They're... warships. Flying warships. They're meant to fly fast because that way they can outfly even the fastest pegasi and airships. Whirlwind said that he knows what he's doing when I asked him about it. There's a hidden compartment on the bottom to hold stuff, too. He said that it can hold just about anything from crates of food to magically-charged bombs. I... I really didn't think that Whirlwind, of all ponies, would be in charge of something like this! It would've made more sense if it was his dad or something, but no, it's Whirlwind!

But... well, yeah. The first warships flew out today, probably carrying bombs to Klugetown or something. I'm sure that with the warships flying now, the war will at least be over soon. At least, I hope that it's gonna be that way.

No word from anypony in charge at the moment, though. Pretty sure they went radio silent again just in case now that there's ships flying. Whirlwind calls them the Whirlybird model. Kinda funny to think about. Like, imagine having to say to someone, "Oh no, my house got destroyed by a Whirlybird!" or something like that. I guess he named it that way to maybe confuse the enemy? Like, you really can't tell what a "Whirlybird" even is based on the name by itself, so it's probably just a way to disguise things.

Anyway, now that things are ramping up, we also have a daily curfew too, just in case. I'm not going to try and stay up in secret again like I used to. I don't want to put anybody in danger.

PreviousChapters Next