• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Monday

Day 17

Some of the ponies down here are starting to feel that it's safe enough to begin returning to the surface again. Though, this is only for getting supplies and stuff. We also spent a lot of time today digging deeper into the ground to make a more open space than the plain tunnel that we've been in. Me and the other guards along with Luna have made sure that these open chambers are sealed off from the rest of the tunnel, just in case. We'll return to the tunnels again when Starlight returns, though. It's best to keep it known to as few ponies as possible. That way, if Starlight ever gets captured or something, it'd be impossible for her to tell where the real base for the Ashen is, because she wouldn't even know! I think we should probably tell her after all this craziness is over, though.

So anyway, yeah... most of today was just spent digging out the beginnings of the room. Some of the others were able to use their abilities to stabilize the ceilings as well to keep any cave-ins from happening, and Luna's been working all day and night to make sure that nopony is planning on giving us away. Oh, and we also took our watch off the guards that looked more suspicious. They're good. Also, it turns out they've got pretty good jokes.

PreviousChapters Next