• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Sunday

Sunday

The royal guards lost. On the radio they said that they found the pit that they were thrown into. None of them are alive, and... and the city fell. It turns out that it was one of the smaller towns by the ocean. Silver Shores or something if I remember correctly. The nobles that want to bring Celestia back to Canterlot say that they were able to "save" her from the destruction, but I didn't hear anything about Luna. Hopefully she's okay. There's an airship flying back to Canterlot right now with Celestia on it.

Cadance and Starlight Glimmer made an announcement a little bit after lunch that they're going to start "drafting" more ponies to replace the guards because nobody knows how much fighting there's going to be. There's also the problem of the statue that went missing, too. Luster Dawn was put in charge by Starlight to look for it with her friends, since they're the closest thing that we have right now to the old Elements of Harmony from waaaaay before I was born.

I just really don't know what's going on anymore. Everything seemed fine until like a week ago, and it all started because Twilight said that she didn't want to be in charge anymore! I really hope that she at least helps out or something, or else all of us are going to have to clean up after the mess that she made.

Honestly, I'm starting to get why the nobles want Celestia in charge again.

PreviousChapters Next