• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 990 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 990

PreviousChapters Next
Sunday

It's go-time.

Sunday.

Unlike my other diary entries, this one is one I'm writing ahead of time. Our resistance has been gathered. I'm accompanying Starlight personally alongside the others that were originally sent out as her personal guards. We will be headed directly for Canterlot Castle at sundown tonight.

It's kinda funny. Sunday. Sunset. Opposite of daybreak, y'know? I'm pretty sure Star must've timed all of this for symbolism or something since I know from school that leaders in Equestria seem to like doing that.

Luna will be coming from the opposite direction with Cadance, while most everypony else will be fending off the guards to give us an opening. Part of why me and the other former guards are going with Starlight is because Luna and Cadance are alicorns, so they should have plenty of power by themselves to stay safe. Starlight, though? She's not only older than my granny, but she's also only a unicorn!

As for how we're taking down Daybreaker, we're taking the three strongest, meaning Luna, Cadance and Starlight, and giving each of them two "elements" to wield. We're hoping that because of their shared goals and interests, it'll allow them to use the elements and give Celestia a taste of her own medicine.

If that doesn't work, then I have no idea what Starlight has in mind.

PreviousChapters Next