• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 991 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 991

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

Day 32

I've been tasked to scout the area a bit since I've already had experience navigating the tunnels. This'll be my first night in a while where I'm not staying with anypony else, because for the first time in a long time, I'm not underground tonight. I'm staying with the Apple Family under disguise, since one of their own foals is currently sick and unable to work. Because Sweet Apple Acres is considered harmless by the Old Guard, I will be using my disguise as a way to get into the fort undercover, and report back on what they're capable of.

I know that our main concern is Daybreaker and Canterlot, but the Old Guard have a much closer base of operations, and so can act much more quickly in comparison. I was told that this is why I'm suddenly being sent to scout. And besides, if my cover is blown, all that would happen is that I would be "found alive" again, since Starlight if I remember correctly reported me and the others as missing in action or something.

Anyway, I'm spending the night with the Apple Family like I said. The choice of apple dumpling pie was a little odd for a main course, but then again--it's the Apple Family. What else would they have?

Also, my legs are sore from failing at bucking trees.

PreviousChapters Next