• Published 28th Jul 2020
  • 1,975 Views, 32 Comments

Mommy's Little Empress - redandready45



Cozy's mom plans to make her little filly the best empress ever...whether she wants to or not.

  • ...
3
 32
 1,975

Psychological Warfare

Baron Von Evil chuckled. All was going according to plan.

"At last," the black-skinned unicorn said with glee, "I have managed to subjugate the princesses, defeat the Elements of Harmony, and bend the Tree of Harmony to my will." His red eyes widened with sadistic joy at seeing the Bearers defeated and trapped in his magic bubble. "All shall-,"

"Will you shut up, you King Sombra wannabe," Rainbow complained.

"I AM NOT A KING SOMBRA WANNABE!" Baron Von Evil protested.

"Oh really," Rarity said with a sly smile. "I can clearly see you dyed your fur black."

"No I didn't!"

"I can see you missed some of your left leg," Rarity said with an unimpressed look. Baron looked down and flustered with embarrassment when he realized his leg was improperly dyed, revealing his naturally yellow fur.

"What difference does it make," Baron Von Evil said defensively, yanking on his robe in order to cover his badly dyed leg. "What matters is I shall rule all of-,"

"Hello, Baron," a young voice said. Baron Von Evil looked down and saw a young pink Pegasus filly in an orange business suit and glasses flying up to him.

"Who are you?" Baron Von Evil asked with disdain.

"Cozy Glow, your new advisor, your evilness," Cozy Glow said. Baron Von Evil looked annoyed, before letting out a pleased smile.

"Perfect," Baron Von Evil said with joy. "My reign of terror wouldn't be complete without somepony by my side."

"Reign of Terror?" Cozy Glow asked.

"Of course," Baron Von Evil said with a sadistic grin, "no reign is complete without the destruction of-,"

"That's perfect," Cozy Glow said. She flew away and came back with a bunch of forms.

"Just fill out the reign of terror request form," Cozy said with bureaucratic politeness, "the reign of terror permission form. The reign of terror permit. Insurance documents-"

"What are you droning on about?" Baron Von Evil said with annoyance.

"The proper paperwork needed to unleash an era of bloodshed and darkness." Cozy Glow said in a cutesy voice. "You also need to pre-order your torture instruments, have them custom made from the local foundry, report them into the statement of balances."

"Stop it," Baron Von Evil said.

"If you want this done right," Cozy Glow said with a sly smile, "you need to do the paperwork."

"I am the new ruler of Equestria," Baron Von Evil yelled with anger. "A GOD! I am above-,"

"In order for your purge of society to be done right, it needs to be properly organized," Cozy Glow said. "You need to hire inquisitors, train torturers, provide them with labor contracts-the prison guard unions are surprisingly powerful-provide meals and weapons to your army."

"ENOUGH!"

"Train Cerberus to eat pony flesh, report his meals into in your tax statements, order fresh guillotines," Cozy said.

"STOP IT!"

"Ensure your forces of wickedness are properly armed and provided with-,"

"OK!" Baron Von Evil yelled fearfully. "I surrender," the faux-black unicorn took down his magic bubble, freeing the Bearers, and held his hooves up. "Take me to Tartarus! I'd rather do that then...paperwork," the defeated unicorn said with a shiver.

"Good job Cozy," Princess Twilight said with a smile.

"Works every time," Coy said with a triumphant grin.

Comments ( 16 )

"Works every time," Cozy said with a triumphant grin.

Yeah, I'll bet. Sweet Roll raised you well, Cozy. And she would be very proud of you!

To the author: Again, among other redemption stories, this one is the best. Nice to see Cozy use her manipulative skills for the good of others and Equestria rather than herself. Selflessness is truly a developing character trait for her.

Don’t forget the three week delivery time for shipping:ajsmug:

10357850

The best redemptions are the ones that don't a rob a character of what makes them interesting.

Sunset Shimmer maybe a better person, but she's still crafty and temperamental.


10357856

That's always a pain, isn't it.

It's super effective! But...
What about Raven! This won't work on her if she ever turns evilcorn...

10358057

Actually...that makes a ton of sense.

Not just because she can handle paperwork, but because dictators are often quiet bureaucrats whose skills allow them to outmaneuver their rivals.

10358062
"Raven Inkwell"
Our Lady Protector of Equestria
The Custodian of the New State
Grand Bureaucrat of Canterlot City
And all the other things she calls herself…

Raven: What? I like titles~

10358452

You can laugh...

But a lot of famous people do make this transition in real life.

Spiro Agnew started out his career doing busywork for Baltimore County.

Stalin was given a dead end post by Lenin, but managed to turn it into a position of power.

Yeltsin began his career as an apparatchik.

10358461
Don't forget good old Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
He went from being the sandal bearer of Oda Nobunaga to becoming the "de facto" ruler of all Japan!

Cozy learned from her mom

10358501
Are you familiar with "Taiko" and what to do if the bird don't sing?

10359635
I know the "bird" saying, yes.

"Taiko" is a type of Japanese drum, right?

10360943

Taiko is a series of books that talk about his life

These three men, alike in their passion to control and unify Japan, were strikingly different in personality: Nobunaga, rash, decisive, brutal; Hideyoshi, unassuming, subtle, complex; Ieyasu, calm, patient, calculating. Their divergent philosophies have long been recalled by the Japanese in a verse known to every schoolchild:

What if the bird will not sing?
Nobunaga answers, “Kill it!”
Hideyoshi answers, “Make it want to sing.”
Ieyasu answers, “Wait.”

This book, Taiko (the title by which Hideyoshi is still known in Japan), is the story of the man who made the bird want to sing.

Comment posted by Pony4Koma deleted Jul 31st, 2020

10360959
Always learning...

This is a perfect showing of just how a reformed Cozy Glow could be a hero.

Also, Baron Von Evil is a great villain name. Its very subdle and fitting for a serious villain like he is.

10361224

Deception and manipulation can be used for good or ill, like any weapon.

"Works every time," Coy said with a triumphant grin.

*Cozy

Login or register to comment