• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 3,395 Views, 30 Comments

RariSpike: Day One - darf



Rarity makes plans to seduce Spike on his first day in Ponyville. WITH SEXY RESULTS.

  • ...
21
 30
 3,395
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

equal parts arousing and heartwarming
truly, you are a master at your craft

"My good little dragon, my sweet little thing, I want you to look into Mommy's eyes while you cum..."

It would be even hiralious if her little sister want to compete on dominance of Spike.

I must admit to some confusion, do chapters 1 and 2 take place in the same universe, or different ones. I am confused, because the "kiss" they shared at the boutique is not mentioned at all. Or, I couldn't find a mention of it anyway.

She underestimated one thing: Lost-lasting dragon endurance.

Ohoho, this is sinfully decadent...

MOAR! ...please...

Wow, this was a grear follow-up. Keep up the good work. This is gold.

Good lord, yes. All of my yes. 5500 words of hot fresh UNF.

I wish I had something more articulate and thoughtful to say, but my dick inner fanboy is too happy right now to get all poetic about it.

But yeah I love this and I love your Rarity and I love the idea (as it seems so far) of them just constantly fucking behind the scenes of canon events and I cannot WAIT for more. Wish I could like and fav this more than once.

--CG

Cool, though I had to do a double take when it said spike had wings lol. He aged up a little bit

Login or register to comment