• Published 9th Mar 2020
  • 8,601 Views, 45 Comments

Great Days - Buster Knutt Reborn



A get-away vacation to a tropical resort for Dusk and friends is a time to unwind, relax, and explore. Who knows what could happen? Sex. It's definitely going to be sex.

  • ...
19
 45
 8,601
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

His first time having sex with an OC character, nice

I can hear The girffion barista honking like the cockatiel as she's getting pounded.

as I understand that tonight is bisexual I have nothing against that but I ask that please there is no clop of man with man there I paint a line with references or mentions I can live with that.
by the way I have a doubt in the evening maybe gaby screwed up I say it since I suppose he has already ruined any other male yona, smolder and among other equestrian females of barb and mesome I suppose you used the version of rule 63.
Which brings me to this request from the following females that the night could fuck (apart from more time outside) were:
zecora, mesomen, ember, shadow tempes, gilda, Saffron Masala, little strongheart, gaby, nightmare rarity, radiant hope (though I don't think you know her), Mrs. Harshwhinny and Autumn Blaze don't have to be in this fic. but you could reply when you get it

Ehehehe...just keep em coming! There's a whole island to get through...

Aren't griffins known for that mate for life kind of deal?

Wasn't there a chapter where Dusk meets Cadance and she explains her plans to him?

11554321

Good I'm not the only one who realizes that

Login or register to comment