• Published 3rd Jan 2020
  • 2,648 Views, 53 Comments

Journals of the Council of Friendship - AleximusPrime



After Twilight's coronation, she and her friends have chosen to document the highlights of their life since then.

  • ...
4
 53
 2,648

Pinkie Pie

EEEEEH! HI EVERYONE!! IT’S PINKIE PIE!!!

Omigosh, I’m so excited to be doing this! Twilight said we should all keep a journal starting after she becomes the head honcho of Equestria, so this is my first entry. I don’t know how often I’ll update, but I’ll do my best and I’ll have some super awesome news every time, so let’s get right to it!

~Entry 1~

Oh boy, where do I begin?! First of all, things were crrrrazy before Twilight’s coronation! We fought Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis (or the “Trio” as everypony’s calling them) and the windigoes came back and then we turned the Trio into stone and Twilight’s coronation was super duper awesome! Well, kinda. Okay, honestly though, we didn’t exactly plan things out too well with the coronation and it kinda flopped, but at least Twilight got her crown and she’s the leader now! Yay! We all got to give her that special book of memories that Starlight Glimmer worked on so it all turned out good in the end.

I felt so bad for Twilight after the first few days though. She said she was so sad and nervous and had a few little breakdowns. She really wanted to be around us more. I cried a few times whenever I had some alone time, just thinking about her in that castle, several miles away from her friends in Ponyville. It’s just so sad to think about. Well, she writes letters as often as she can and sends them through Spike’s fire breath and we reply using these nifty little magic torches that Starswirl made that can send them back to Spike. She can’t always reply that quickly, but she tries. It’s been about a month since her coronation and she says it’s getting better and she’s getting used to all the big changes.

Well for the first “Council of Friendship” meeting, I thought we’d do something huge so I got Dashie, AJ, Fluttershy, and Rarity to help me out at Sugarcube Corner. Mr. and Mrs. Cake helped make tons of treats for us and we set up some streamers and stuff. As soon as she came in, we surprised her and she was so happy she started crying! Of course, we all cried a little too. We were just so happy to see her! We all spent some time at Sugarcube Corner, walked around Ponyville to shop and stuff, and then we took Twilight to visit Starlight, Sunburst, and Trixie over in her old crystal castle. Next, she made a surprise visit during a pep rally at the School of Friendship and the students were sooooo happy to see her! By the end of the day, she was really sad that she had to leave, but before we left, we went back to the castle and talked a few things over. She wanted us to come to Canterlot for the next meeting to discuss with us a few things about her plans for Equestria. She’s got a lot in mind for how to improve relations with the other creatures we’re becoming acquainted with.

Now here’s some interesting news: Cheese Sandwich is going on a bit of a party-throwing tour some time next spring, and he offered to let me join him! I’ve never actually went on a partying tour before and I’m kinda nervous about doing it in areas I’m not too familiar with, but I figured this was a great idea to expand with my special talent! After all that’s happened lately, we should definitely spread more laughter all over Equestria, and if there’s anyone who can do it with me, it’s Cheese! It’s a ways off but I can’t wait to get started with that! Right now, we’re all getting adjusted to not having Twilight around and I am getting super stoked for the holidays coming up! Twilight wants to plan something huge in Ponyville this Hearth’s Warming! CAN’T WAIT!!!

Well hey, before I go, did you guys know Applejack’s got a boyfriend?! It’s true! AJ’s been seeing a guy called Tex for a few months now. They’ve already started dating and they’re perfect for each other! Tex is the son of Burnt Oak and I think it’s just so sweet how their fathers were both close friends back in the day. Her dad would be so proud to know she’s with his best friend’s son. Now to see them tie the knot! DO IT APPLEJACK! FOR YOUR PARENTS!!

Oh, and Dashie’s seeing a guy called Thunderhead and ooooh boy is she hot for him! I can see it in her eyes! He’s totally her type! They aren’t dating yet, but mark my words, THEY WILL BE!! I’m gonna make sure nothing comes between these two! They’d have the cutest kids ever! Sorry if I sound like a crazy fangirl, but I ship TexJack and ThunderDash so hard right now!!!

Alright, that’s all for now. See ya in another couple years when I’ve got some updates!

~Entry 2~

AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I’M SO HAPPY I COULD BURST!!!

Sorry, couldn’t resist. So much has happened in the past few years though! AJ and Tex got married not too long after I did my first entry and Dashie and Thunder did the same a few months later! But wait, there’s more! AJ and Tex had twins named Apple Chip and Annie Smith! They’re inseparable and so cute! I think it’s adorable that Annie was named after Granny Smith! Dashie and Thunderhead’s son is named Storm Streak and she’s already pregnant with a second one! I just can’t believe this is happening to my friends now! I feel like an aunt already!

Fluttershy and Rarity haven’t found any stallions yet. Rarity’s been taking her work quite seriously lately so she doesn’t really have time for romance right now, but she’ll get there. Fluttershy’s also taking things seriously with her work too and Discord’s been helping her with the animal sanctuary. Ever since Twilight left, we’ve all been focusing heavily on our jobs and that’s okay, I just kinda miss the days when we were having a lot of adventures. To be fair though, nothing huge has happened ever since we turned Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow to stone. I kinda feel bad for those three, but if we released them now, that might not go so well. Ah well. Less conflict means a little time for some R&R I guess. It might not be as adventurous as it was a few years ago, but we’re all continuing with our lives pretty well and we’re getting some additions to the family in the process!

So yeah, a whole lotta changes. As for me, I’m still following my passion of party-planning and helping run Sugarcube Corner. The Cakes are starting to expand their inventory too! We’ve got a lot of new tasty treats that even I can’t resist buying with my 50% discount every day after work! Everyone says I might wanna lay off on the sweets though cuz I’m starting to put on some weight. Not sure what they mean by that. I’m not that chubby am I? Let me go check a mirror real quick. Be right back…

WHOA! Actually they’re right! I am getting pretty thick, ‘specially back there in the glutes! Hehe, I’m kinda cute like this! I’m almost starting to look like Mrs. Cake! Hey, all that sugar’s gotta go somewhere, right?

Speaking of cakes, the Cake Twins are growing up sooooo super fast! They started talking more some time after Twilight started leading and they can speak full sentences right now. Pound really loves building toys and being pretty active while Pumpkin just laughs a lot and loves her sweets. Kinda reminds me of myself! They’re well-behaved foals but every now and then they get into a little mischief when they’re together. Reminds me of when I used to babysit them. Good times!

Now I’m sure you’re wondering about somepony very special in my life: my sister, Maud. Well she’s still dating Mudbriar, but they’ve been taking it quite slowly. Maud isn’t the type who likes to rush anything. She plods along at her own pace and likes to plan things out. She told me she’s still very happy to be dating Mudbriar and doesn’t want to rush herself into marrying him and having a kid real soon. Mudbriar’s the same way. I actually asked him once if he’s planning on proposing to her any time soon and he simply said he’s not ready. He wants to wait till he knows for sure that Maud would be ready to commit and for her to get adjusted with her new job as a geologist. I know I’ve been really excited about some of my friends starting families, but I also know Maud’s gonna to have to go at her own pace with her own relationship. I’m anxious to see what happens with them though. As for my other sisters: Limestone can be quite persnickety, so any stallion that has his eyes on her had better know how to treat her. She’s fine just being single for the time being and that’s cool. Marble’s too shy to really pursue a stallion right now. I think she kinda used to like Big Mac back when I introduced the Apples to my family, but she knows he’s married and it doesn’t seem to bother her.

As for Twilight and Spike: they’ve settled pretty well in to the Canterlot life in the palace and Twilight’s been a terrific leader ever since they moved there. She’s been making great connections with all the other non-pony races and it’s great to see a lot of them learning from pony ways, especially pretty rough-and-tumble creatures like the dragons and griffons. I’m just so happy we’re spreading positivity beyond Equestria now! The griffons are getting a huge makeover with Griffonstone and dragons have really opened up to us and aren’t such bullies anymore. I can just feel the positivity flowing throughout the entire continent now! I think it’s my Pinkie sense reacting to the world around me. I just feel the positive energies of the world giving me strength every minute whenever I walk into a place that’s been affected by the friendship that Twilight’s been spreading. Hehe, sorry. Getting a little too deep for ya, huh? Well ya can’t blame me when I’m the Element of Laughter!

Alright, before I go, I do have one teeny tiny little thing I wanna talk about. Remember when I said how Cheese Sandwich invited me to start traveling with him doing parties all over Equestria? It’s been going very well for the past few years! I never thought I’d enjoy doing this sort of thing and taking my parties abroad. Cheese really knows a thing or two about keeping a schedule for all these parties! I know I’m the one who inspired him to become a party pony, but he really keeps track of all this stuff without any formal teaching from me. I’ve actually had to take long absences from Sugarcube Corner in order to do it, but the party planning with Cheese definitely pays well too. We even got to do a party for Sapphire Shores’ birthday over a year ago and recently pulled one off for Coloratura/Rara in Ponyville! Whoops, sorry, I’m kinda getting off topic. That wasn’t the teeny tiny thing I mentioned, but it does have to do with Cheese. Well, I…I think I’m starting to have a weeeee bit of a crush on him. Yup. It’s funny cuz I think he’s got one on me too. Not gonna lie, I think he feels like we’re meant to do this party thing together forever, and not just as co-workers. I’ve been sweet on boys, but I’ve never had a real crush before and I’m kinda nervous about this. I don’t really have the strength to admit this to him yet, and he seems like he’s taking it one step at a time before he admits it to me. I mean I can’t blame him for liking me. I am pretty cute and all, but I’m also what caused him to realize what his true purpose in life is, and I even helped him recover his laugh a few years ago, so it’s no surprise he’d feel this way towards me. We both have so much in common and he’s very compatible with me. There’s got to be a spark between us that’s about to ignite a fire within. Eh, that’s a weird analogy cuz fire is hot and burns…actually that’s a perfect analogy now that I think about it. It is a fire…a passionate burning flame that can never be quenched. I think I’m in love. Darn it.

Well, I’d better go before things get a bit too spicy. Here’s to more funnerific things to come! May Twilight’s reign be full of happiness and lots of big, complicated political things that I don’t understand getting done too!

~Entry 3~

HOLY MOLEY IN A CREAM-FILLED CANNOLI, I’M ON CLOUD NINE RIGHT NOW!!!

Sorry, it’s just I’m so excited! Cheese asked me out!!! That’s right, folks: I have a boyfriend now! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Hehe, there I go again. For real though, I can’t believe Cheese and I are dating now! He’s such a great boyfriend! We go on a lot of dates to get ice cream and stuff and it’s soooo romantic! He’s such a great hugger and gift-giver! I’m so glad he asked me out cuz I would have been super nervous doing it myself! I was so super-duper happy when he did it! I was bouncing off the walls! He did it right after we were finished with some party business and then he took me out to eat and then asked if I could be his special somepony! Of course I said yes, I mean what would I say otherwise!?

Man it feels so good to be dating a sweetheart like Cheese, but I can’t ignore even better news: MAUD AND MUDBRIAR GOT MARRIED!!! I was her best mare and I was so happy to be there for her when she tied the knot with him! The wedding felt like a reunion cuz so many members of the Pie family were there! I just can’t believe my sister’s already got a husband and will be expecting a kid soon! I’m going to be an aunt! AUNTIE PINKIE PIE!!!

Oh boy, I’m just so happy about that I feel like I’m going to forget something. What else is there to talk about. Oh yeah, that’s right! Rainbow Dash and Thunderhead had another son named Lightning Flash not long after my last entry and she just had a daughter too named Misty Blitz! They have such cute kids I could burst! Stormy’s become a real feisty little kid too! He’s already got his cutie mark and he’s a little speedster just like his mommy! Dashie made a really tough decision recently and actually had to quit the Wonderbolts. It’s sad she isn’t with them anymore, but I’m glad she did it cuz she needed to settle down and spend more time with the kids so she’s a stay-at-home mom now. So proud of her!

AJ and Tex haven’t had any new kids. I think they’re going to settle on Chip and Annie and that’s ok. Chip is really diligent and helps with apple-bucking and tons of other chores on the farm. Annie is almost always with him and just as helpful. They also both got their apple-themed cutie marks not too long ago! They both have apples that look the same but are different colors which is so cool! Kind of like the Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Stormy, Chip, and Annie are also good friends with the Cake Twins. It’s so awesome seeing the five of them play together. Pound has really grown up and he’s kinda like the leader of the gang. When he’s in charge, his mischievous side kinda disappears so he can keep everypony in line. Pumpkin on the other hand is still a regular little goofball. I taught her well! Hehehe!

Now on the topic of kids, let’s talk about Flurry Heart cuz I forgot to mention her in the past few entries! Flurry’s been doing great and has really grown up! She’s a great student and gets magic lessons from Starswirl the Bearded. She’s just as smart and studious as Twilight, but I worry cuz she seems a bit lonely being all cooped up in that castle in the Crystal Empire. She really wants to get out and make friends. I wish she could come to Ponyville someday and hang out with all the other kids. Twilight seems to think Flurry has a lot of potential and I can see her going on some grand adventure like Twilight once did. Her schooling is a bit demanding though and I hope she doesn’t get any summer classes. I gotta make more efforts to go visit her when I can. She and I are really close just like we were when she was born!

Well since Cheese and I are dating, we’ve been working a lot more closely lately with the party business and I’m loving it! Traveling abroad has been pretty fun and who better than to do it with my sweetheart? Cheese really does bring out the best in me, and even though I’ve always been happy since the day I got my cutie mark, I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been! I just love the guy so much and he really loves me through thick and through thin. Hehe, funny I should mention that cuz I’ve gotten a lot plumper since the last entry too. I’m like a big pink marshmallow now! That’s okay cuz it makes for some great cuddling with the boyfriend! Hehehe!

Alright, alright, I’ll stop gettin’ all mushy on ya. Cheese and I are busy planning another party and we’re thinking of visiting Ponyville in the weeks to come when summer starts. I’ll talk to you guys soon!

~Entry 4~

Hey everypony, this is Cheese Sandwich! Pinkie’s a bit too overjoyed right now, so I offered to write this entry for her.

Anyway, big news: Pinkie and I are engaged! I proposed to her about an hour ago at the time I’m writing this and she said yes! I had the worst time getting the proposal ready cuz I was going to set up some huge show in the Cake’s house, but I lost some equipment I was planning on using for it and had to plan a song I was going to sing at the last moment. I was really stressed and out of my element though, so it never happened, but Cup and Carrot gave me some encouragement with proposals and I decided to just sit her down and have a little talk and then finally pull out the necklace and propose. Pinkie didn’t mind one bit that I didn’t do anything flashy for the proposal, so that’s all that matters in the end. It was just a memorable moment and she said yes.

I’ve already spoken to a few friends and they’re willing to get started with the wedding planning and of course Pinkie and I are gonna be heavily involved with that as well. Twilight has also just been informed and she’s getting things set up to officiate the wedding. As it is tradition in Equestria, it’s scheduled to be held a few weeks after the proposal. We’re getting married some time in July this summer. Thankfully, Pinkie and I were planning on taking a bit of a break from some party planning for the next few months, so we’ve got plenty of time to get things ready and then go on our honeymoon right after. This is going to be the best summer imaginable!

Can’t wait to be your husband, Pinkamena Diane Pie!

Comments ( 15 )

Why is Spike so fat in the cover art?

11167574
I'm guessing you're new here?

I just realized that I have to practice my Weird Al impression again! I was so good at voicing Milo Murphy, then that pneumonia kicked my larynx. My goal is to voice his segment here

11167689
By "his segment" do you mean the bit at the end when he announces they are getting married?

Well hey, before I go, did you guys know Applejack’s got a boyfriend?! It’s true! AJ’s been seeing a guy called Tex for a few months now. They’ve already started dating and they’re perfect for each other! Tex is the son of Burnt Oak and I think it’s just so sweet how their fathers were both close friends back in the day. Her dad would be so proud to know she’s with his best friend’s son. Now to see them tie the knot! DO IT APPLEJACK! FOR YOUR PARENTS!!

I think they should had introduced a son from Burnt Oak during that amazing Apple episode just to give that romance between the Friends kids getting together in the end.

Awesome chapter surprising it’s been 2 years but I guess Pinkie Pie wants to write everything till it’s ready

Wow, this was finally updated again. A very welcome surprise.

11168124
AJ would likely want to continue the Apple Family and if it were with the son of her dad's best friend, I thought that would have been really sweet, plus Tex is a character from a previous generation and it's fun to use them!

11168260
And you want to voice it?

11168780
Wow, thanks! Nobody has offered to voice anything from my fics yet (unless you count dubs of a few of my old comics). Be sure to link it to me when it's done!

I do appreciate the effort in making all the characters sounds distinct from each other so far.
Also, kind of an interesting choice having all the entries be years apart.

11835952
That is the fun part about writing these. it is part of what made Pinkie's entry so fun to write. XD

I figured it would be best for them to report on things every 2-3ish years rather than every single year. Helps to keep each chapter from getting too long and cluttered.

11835964
I figured as such. ^^
Makes me wonder if this could have been a series that is updated alongside Flurry Heart's Story, giving summations and insights to everyone's reactions to the events that unfold.
But that's just a hypothetical idea. I understand this is meant to be a prologue of sorts.

Anyway, until the journal is updated again, onto FHS! :pinkiehappy:

11835982
well it would be more complete feeling if I would just get off my butt and finish it with Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy. I feel bad that I keep forgetting it.

Thanks for understanding. I'm not sure, but I have kind of wanted to put other characters in it like Starlight and Sunburst...

Login or register to comment