• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,973 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,973

Finale

As the six of them floated down to the ground Twilight, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo were tackle hugged by their families(and Rainbow Dash), though they were eventually able to seperate, and explain what happened to Applejack, Granny Smith, Big Macintosh(Both of which had been retrieved from their locations due to being blood family of Apple Bloom), Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Shining Armor, and Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, (unfortunately Twilight's parents were nowhere to be found, so they were not there) with the help of Pandora, and Barkwing, who being able to use the Elements of Harmony gave them the benefit of the doubt.

"You ended up with grandmother!" Princess Celestia
"So that's where the Elements came from." Luna said.
"And why Bark Wing and Pandora are not acting like normal Timberwolves and Discord." Fluttershy added.
"You do make a cute filly." Cadence said nuzzling the filly Twilight.
"Well ah'll be. So that's where our family lived before Equestria." Granny Smith said.
"Even as a pegasus filly you still love school." Shining Armor said.
"We should totally plan a party together." Pinkie said after hearing about Twilight's party.
"Welcome to the family." Applejack said after hearing about them being adopted. "And y'all even have apples in your cutiemarks."
"Yep." Big Mac nodded.
"At least now that they have cutie marks they will stop going on those crusades." Rarity said. "That will make it alot safer for you, even with you being the new element bearers."
"No way, you can go that fast." Rainbow rejected after hearing how they got here. Only for Twilight and Scootaloo fo smirk at each other before proving it, first Scootaloo, then Twilight. "Alright. You're teaching me how to access my pegasus magic at will. I need to get my title of fastest pegasus alive back."

Were some of the things said during the explanation.

"You know, I just realized there is something we didn't think about." Pandora said.

"What's that?" Barkwing asked.

"How to travel between here, and home." Pandora said. "As Element Bearers we are needed here. While we have family waiting for us back home."

This caused everyone to pause as they realised the crusaders and Twilight, despite being born in Equestria, now had lives, and family in Mixtria.

"I can help with that." A voice said as they turned to see Queen Galaxia. Just as the crusaders described.

"Queen Galaxia/Grandma!" Everypony said.

"It is good to see you my little ponies." Queen Galaxia said. "When I recieved the note telling me what happened I realized this would be a problem, and came to offer a solution."

"What solution is that?" Twilight asked.

"I can create a portal that will let you travel between Equestria and Mixtria." Queen Galaxia said.

"Can you please make it near the Apple Farm on Mixtria?" Sweetie Bell asked. "Harvest season is soon, and we need to help with the harvest."

"Yeah." Scootaloo said. "Plus we've been living and working on the Apple Farm on Mixtria so long it would be wierd not to."

"Plus their family. And Family helps family." Twilight added.

"You can make it on our farm." Granny Smith said. "Especially if it connects to family."

"I will ask the Apples of Mixtria." Queen Galaxia said. "If they agree I will make it on the farm, if not I will put it near the farm."

"Thank you!" The crusaders said. As a new age of unity between Mixtria and Equestria began.

Author's Note:

This is the end. I didn't know how to make an epilogue, so I wrote it in a way that someone else could continue it in a sequel as long as they let me know so I can read it, and Twilight never returns to being an Unicorn. She can become an Alicorn, but not an Unicorn.

Also there are two stories that gave me an idea for another story...Full of Love by Autum Breeze which gave me the idea for a story where a spell accident causes Cadence to be Twilight's new mother.(I am thinking about the magic making Princess Luna the "father") though unlike the story that gave me the idea, Celestia, Shining Armor, and Twilight's parents wouldnt know what happened until Discord at the earliest. Though like the story it would start before Nightmare Moon. The second is Celestias Protégé by Dradavar which gave me the idea of a changeling nymph taking the place of a dead Twilight Sparkle, though it would start long before the changeling invasion. Which one would you rather see?

Comments ( 4 )

I'd like to see the one about a changeling nymph taking the place of a dead Twilight Sparkle idea .

11218091
With how long this one took, I would like to focus on only one.

11218300
Then I would go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith........................................................................................................................................................Full of Love.

Login or register to comment