• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,979 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,979

Marks

It had been two and a half years since Twilight arrived, and two years since the crusaders arrived. Twilight, Bark Wing, and Pandora had actually joined the crusaders. All of them very thankful for Tree Sap removal spells. Even more was that they had all learned a lot, for example, Twilight, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom could now channel their magic through their wings or hooves to cast magic like a unicorn. Twilight, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell, could channel their magic to mimic earth pony abilities, and Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Bell could use their magic to hover in place and walk on clouds, though they can't fly. While Scootaloo and Twilight had(at least after the blockage in Scootaloo's magic paths were fixed) gotten good enough at using pegasi flying magic that they can each perform the Sonic Rainboom, and had come up with a signature variation each.

For Scootaloo it was the Corkscrew Boom which was a Sonic Rainboom performed while spinning like a corkscrew creating a pulsing effect that looks like the rainbow trail(which is still present despite not being rainbow colored for some reason) is contacting and expanding.

For Twilight it was the Multihyperboom, which utilises her far greater magic reserves, to break not just the sound barrier, but also the light barrier, meaning she goes faster then the speed of light, bursting into Hyperspace, which while much slower then the vortex, that brought her here, and much slower then the mirror portal, was still very fast, then maneuvering back to her entrance and slowing down to exit at that exact spot, and repeating five times, which is her current limit if she barely goes fast enough to enter, hyperspace(at nonstopfull speed she can get to Equestria in one week, though she would barely have any magic left,even with all her magic including the infusion of both chaos magic, and the element of magic)allowing her to create designs with the five visible trails depending on where she enters and leaves hyperspace.

On top of that, Since Apple Bloom was already an apple, Green Apple, Golden Delicious, and Big Apple let the crusaders live on the farm, and on Twilight's one year anniversary, they adopted Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, and Twilight into the Apple Clan. They have all gotten used to helping out on the farm too, and have gotten close enough that they call each other sisters.

Currently Pandora was with her parents, while Bark Wing was with her pack, and the rest of the crusaders were taking a break from crusading to wait for them, only to end up helping Ruby Crown, Harmonia villages version of Diamond Tiara find what her Cutie Mark means.

"I've been thinking crusaders." Twilight said. "We spend a lot of time trying to find our true talent, but when we take a little time off we end up helping other ponies figure out their talents."

"Yeah," Sweetie Bell said. "And I think that's way more important then worrying about our cutie Mark's don't you."

"Absolutely." Scootaloo added. "I don't care if I never get my cutie mark as long as I get to hang out with my best friends."

"So what do you say crusaders?" Apple Bloom asked. "Want to focus on helping others with their cutie marks?"

"Yeah!" The others cheered as the four of them high hooves, only for a pulse of energy to spread through their bodies, as they started to float and glow.

When they stopped they were confused.

"What was that?" Twilight asked, the other crusaders adding their own versions of the question.

"It's your cutie marks."Ruby Crown said. "They're amazing."

At that the crusaders looked at their flanks and saw their cutie marks.*

Meanwhile

In equestria at the tree of harmony, the tree glowed before creating a sealed box with six pictures, one on each side, an apple with a heart in it, a star with a music note in it, a wing with a lightning bolt in it, a cloud with the star of magic in it, a wolf with wings, and eight outward arrows in a radial pattern.** before sending it through a vortex to the new crusader clubhouse.

back with the crusaders

"We all got the same cutie marks!" They cried putting their flanks together. "Cutie mark crusaders forever."

Author's Note:

*their cutie Mark's are like cannon, except with an extra stripe in Twilight's fur color, and Twilight having a cloud, representing, her being a pegasus and their ability to control the weather, walk on clouds and fly among them. And the star of magic inside it representing her past as a unicorn. Just like the crusaders in cannon have their own symbols. Plus said symbols having a small apple to show adoption into the apple clan.

**I looked up the symbal of chaos on google. And it came up with eight outward arrows in a radial pattern.

I wanted the crusaders to get their cutie marks before returning to Equestria, so this happened like in cannon, just in their current village.

I am not very good with writing crusades and lessons so there is a large time skip in this chapter. before they return to equestria at the end of the next chapter.

Also the Multihyperboom needs a better name, but the hyperspace stays.