• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,960 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,960

New Life

The next day Twilight awoke on the cloud when she felt someone shaking her. When she looked around she saw that she was still on the cloud, and an alicorn that looked like her body was cut out of the universe directly was standing in front of her with a frown, though Twilight could somehow sense it was not aimed at her. What scared her most was the sheer power within her easily drawfed everyone she had ever met, including Discord, combined.

"Hello little one." She said. "My name is Queen Galaxia. When I felt you arrive here I came to see what happened, and when I found you sleeping I cast a spell to let me see what had happened to you. And now we need to talk, don't worry you are not in trouble."

"But i messed up." Twilight said.

"True." Queen Galaxia agreed to Twilight's growing confusion, "You should have gathered evidence instead of what you did. But what my granddaughter Princess Celestia did is also wrong."

"Your granddaughter!" Twilight said in surprise.

"Yes." Queen Galaxia said, "Though something seemed off about her, when she did it, though without being there directly I cannot tell what it is, not from this difference, since you are literally on another planet. One on the literal opposite end of the universe. Now, while I cannot reverse it due to ancient laws that even I must obey forbidding me from interfering with my descendants royal decisions, I can offer you a new place here in my Kingdom of Mixtria. A place where many different species live together in peace far more then Equestria."

"What species?" Twilight asked curious.

"All of them." Queen Galaxia said. "The normal unicorns, pegasus, and earth ponies, as well as dragons, griffins, seaponies, threstrals, yaks, caribou, buffalo, changelings though even I rarely have contact with them, as well as ones that have been affected by my magic(which is vastly superior to my descendants) and became peaceful here, that would be considered monsters in Equestria like manticore, hydras, Timberwolves, Ursa both major and minor, even draqonequs like discord all are peaceful and friendly. Luckily I was the one to create the elements of harmony that I sent to Equestria when I sensed my grandchildren would need them, so creating harmony between everyone was easy."

"Thank you,Queen Galaxia." Twilight said after getting over her surprise. "I would love too. Though I will miss my friends, I still have my memories of them. By the way, is there anywhere I can learn to use my new pegasus abilities?"

"But of course." Galaxia said. "There is a town below us that is similar to Equestria's city of Ponyville. Also, a word of advice, you now have a chance to start anew, to help remember your friends, you can take part of their traits, and add it to your own as a way to remember them."

"Thanks." Twilight said. "I'll do that, though first I have to decide what traits to use."

"Very well." Galaxia said. "Now one last thing, since you are starting over here, would you like me to turn you back into a filly? I can do so."

Twilight thought knowing it would be a big decision before deciding...

Author's Note:

I have a few ideas for which traits
Fluttershy: kind to everyone
Applejack: live on a farm,
Rainbow Dash: love of flying
Rarity: ???
Pinkie Pie: Party Pony

As you can see, I still need help for Rarity trait, please no fashion, or desire for nobility.

Also the part at the end was chosen because while thinking I came up with two different paths. One, Twilight remains the same age, and two, Twilight turns into a filly, and I change the title so that she still has the same element(element of magic) but not special talent, as becoming a filly turns her into a blank flank, and she along with a female draqonequs, and timber wolf pup, both her age become the new crusaders, with the actual crusaders joining when they show up. But I would like to hear what you readers think.