• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,971 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,971

Choice

Twilight was with the others in her pegasus class, just finished the lesson on weather manipulation, and cloud control, though they could only do the basics due to their age, when she started glowing, before a magical barrier appeared around her body before shattering.

"What was that?" Twilight asked, confused.

"That," Queen Galaxia said telepathically, "Was the rulers of Equestria altering the banishment spell to focus on stopping a single pony from returning to Equestria, allowing you to return if you wish. I felt it as well. Since you now have a choice, you can remain here, or because I believe banishing you was a mistake I can send you back now that the banishment no longer affects anypony except the one they focused on, though I haven't had time to check why."

Twilight thought to herself a bit before replying, "I'll stay here. I am no longer a unicorn, and am still looking for my new cutie mark. Not only that, but they did not mean to rescind the banishment, it was just a side effect."

"Very well." Queen Galaxia said as she ended the telepathy.

"You okay?" Wind Rider, a sky blue pegasus with a white mane in the class asked.

"I'm fine." Twilight said, "Come on. It's time for the party."

With that Twilight headed to Caramel Delight's Sweet Shop where she was hosting a party* for Caramel Delight, a yellow unicorn with a blue mane, and her adopted daughter Sharpclaw, an orphaned Griffin she had just finished adopting, that before being orphaned would help out Caramel Delight by using her sharp claws to help cut the caramel candies into different shapes. This party was to celebrate the adoption.

Author's Note:

*I know everyone has different ideas about parties, so I will have everyone use their imagination to create their own party that they like.