• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,969 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,969

How to party

Twilight was with Pandora, who was good at parties, and since Pinkie Pie loved parties, to remember her Twilight wanted to learn, as well. Bark Wing was with her pack.

"Okay Twilight." Pandora said, "Parties can be organized, or chaotic, but the best parties are a mix of both. Luckily every being has small amounts of chaos in them. Some can naturally tap into it without even realizing it. For example a pegasus named Surprise was very good at that. Though according to my parents her family ended up as Earth Pony rock farmers in Equestria, with only some members able to do it."

'That must be Pinkie's family.' Twilight thought remembering that Pinkie Pie was from a family of rock farmers, and this would explain her abilities.

"Unfortunately," Pandora continued. "The amount is different for everyone. Now search within yourself not for magic, but for an energy that feels like you, yet different at the same time. Coax it to flow through your body, do not force it. While you do that think about what you want to accomplish, this will specialise it to what you think about. In this case, parties, also it can only be done once, and for learned will change your coloring some way, how is different for everyone. Though it will not change your species."

"All right." Twilight said searching for it.

It took two hours for her to find it, and another three to coax it, but when she did she felt her little filly body be filled with party knowledge, chaos, and for some reason what felt suspiciously like the element of magic, while her body flashed with a bright light before it faded away to reveal that her change was her body colors had changed. She was now a lavender pegasus filly with no cutie mark, a mane that was from top to bottom, a strip of navy color, then one colored fuchsia, then a navy strip, then one colored banana yellow, followed by a smaller strip of fuchsia with a notch at the end of the mane, then a small strip of royal purple, then a strip of Navy, and another thin strip of fuchsia while her tail was colored stripes of navy, banana yellow, fuchsia, and navy again, both mane and tail appearing to flow, though not as much as celestia's, while her hair was from left to right while looking at her strips of navy, fuchsia, small stripe royal purple, banana yellow, small stripe navy, thin stripe fuchsia, and ended with a stripe of navy color. Her wings were lavender at the base, then fuchsia in the middle, and royal purple at the tips, with her legs having, royal purple, navy, fuchsia, and white stars scattered across them below the knees.

"Interesting changes." Pandora said looking at the stars on her legs, and the new colors. "Now let's go try it out."

"Okay." Twilight said excited to try it out.

Author's Note:

*Twilight now looks like she did when she uses rainbow power in canon, only filly sized, and without a horn or cutie mark, however while I can find pictures of it, I could not find a written description of what that is to use as a starting point, and don'twant to miss anything. If someone can give me a description I can use, I will add it.

Also the challenge from last chapter is still open, and noone has replied yet.

Edit: Someone in real life gave me the description, so I added it.