• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,970 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,970

Explanations

"That takes a bit of explanation." Twilight said, her ears flicking as the larger piles of tree sap behind her spoke up.

"Let's get cleaned up first." Pandora said as with a snap, the six of them were soaked by the specially designed sap remover, created after the thirty second attempt at finding Twilight's cutie mark ended with them covered in tree sap.

"Timberwolf!" The crusaders shouted as the sap cleared up enough for them to see Bark Wing, and starting to run away, only for Twilight to fly in front of them and with a burst of pegasus magic created a box of wind around them that they couldn't get through.

"It's...alright." Twilight panted, drained after using such an advanced technique at her age, especially one she had only learned about a week ago during a demonstration in class. "The...creatures...here...live...in...harmony...with...ponies...thanks...to...Queen...Galaxia,...Princess...Celestia,...and...Princess...Luna's...grandmother...that...rules...this...planet."

"It's true." Bark Wing said to the crusaders surprise as Twilight caught her breath.

"Woah." Apple Bloom said "It must be true. The Timberwolves back home can't speak."

"And are those wings?" Scootaloo asked.

"It's why my name is Bark Wing." Bark Wing said.

"And my name is Pandora." Pandora added.

"And you already know I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight finished before turning to the others. "These are the Cutie Mark Crusaders. The Earth Pony is Apple Bloom, the pegasus is Scootaloo, and the unicorn is Sweetie Bell."

"Can you tell us what happened to you now?" Sweetie Bell asked, "And how the sap was removed so easily. We haven't seen you since shortly before the changeling invasion was revealed with changeling Queen Chrysalis impersonating Princess Cadence."

"So that's what happened." Twilight said before explaining everything from the wedding to ending up here.

"So you were turned into a pegasus by Chrysalis pretending to be Celestia, and banished to here, which is another planet, ruled by the princesses grandmother." Scootaloo said.

"She then turned ya into a filly, and sent ya to live with family ah didn't know I have." Apple Bloom said.

"You became friends with a Timberwolf and female draqonequs." Sweetie Bell said.

"You go to school where you learned how to fly, and use pegasus magic, which I am really jealous about." Scootaloo added.

"Becoming a filly caused you to lose your cutie mark, and now the three of you in your free time are trying to find what her new cutie mark is." Sweetie Bell added.

"And when given the chance to return ya decided to stay." Apple Bloom finished.

"Yep." Twilight said, "Though you forgot about me gaining control of my internal chaos, and now having party abilities similar to Pinkie Pie. Speaking of which, when we get back to town, I will have a party set up for you three to welcome you."