• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,960 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,960

Interlude

In Equestira, Canterlot Castle

It had been two months since the wedding fiasco, and things were not good. To the point that Celestia, Luna, and the real Cadence were standing in the throne room, preparing to cast a spell they had hoped they would never have too, while Shining Armor stood guard, nearby.

After the Wedding Fiasco, everypony tried to find out what happened to Twilight, but didn't have any changelings to interrogate after they were all evicted, so didn't know where to start. Cadance and Shining Armor decided to hold off their wedding until Twilight is found.

The Elements of Harmony were also discovered missing, and that left the country without it's best defense, not only that, but they had rejected the ponies that wielded them, leaving them sick for several days, as their power was ripped from where it was connected to them.

Then Cadance and Shining Armor had to put their part of the search off, two weeks later when the Crystal Empire returned, and they had to go protect it from King Sombra, but ultimately failed, being forced to return to Equestria with a large range teleport, barely getting them back with the help of a few crystal ponies that had slightly better memories then the others transferring their magic to the teleport, so they could escape.

Now Sombra had an army of mind controlled crystal ponies and was on his way to conquer Equestria, without the Crystal Heart, which they failed to find, or the Elements of Harmony, which were still missing, the Princesses had no choice, but once Cadance recovered enough, they had to cast a spell, that would protect all of Equestria however it used the same energy as the banishment spell, but twisted into a shield and so after it was cast, all banished ponies would be able to return to Equestria, but any mind controlled ponies, or Sombra could not enter at all, with the energy being completely focused on that. Luckily that was remedied by giving the army a list of all banished ponies(twilight not included due to them not knowing(or wanting her to be) she was banished.)

With a grunt of focus the three princess twisted the energy that enforces banishment, so that all of it's power was focused on repelling Sombra, before collapsing from the strain.

Author's Note:

Since noone sent in a response for the challenge, from a couple chapters ago, I will keep it open and the first one sent will be used.