• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 2,971 Views, 34 Comments

A different fate, but the same element - Storyreader21



Chrysallis chose a different method of getting rid of Twilight

  • ...
6
 34
 2,971

Vortex

As Twilight was spinning through the vortex she was terrified. Trying to use her new wings to get back, though it wasn't working, and not just because she didn't know how to use it.

The vortex itself was similar to the elements of harmony, but instead of a beam of rainbow energy driving her to the moon it was a vortex of rainbow energy, what was worse for Twilight was that she could see glimpses of other places outside of vortex, places that she only saw pictures of, as Princess Celestia's student, but does not recognize other the name, those being Griffonstone, Yakyakistan, Bone Dry Desert, Abyssinia, Mount Aris, Hippogriffia, Seaquestria, Basalt Beach, Panthera, and Mount Metazoa. Course most of those she didn't have any information on, merely seeing in passing.

As Twilight tried and failed to get back, a small almost nonexistent part of her mind noticed she looked like she was in Limbo, but the walls were more see through then she expected, almost like the spell was cast by someone who had never done it before, even though she knew Celestia had used it before. Very rarely, but she had, the rest of her however was too panicky to care.

Twilight was suddenly rocked by a strong jolt that when combined with her frantic movement caused her to go spinning around uncontrollably. Before with a brilliant flash of light Twilight reappeared on top of a cloud, her new pegasus body easily being supported as she cried for what she lost.

"I wasn't a traitor." Twilight whimpered with noone around to hear her. "Shiny, Princess Celestia, mom, dad, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Cadence. I'm sorry. I will never get to be with them again, no friendship reports for the princess, no congratulating Shiny, and Cadence on their marriage, no more seeing my parents, no being with my friends, no more helping the Cutie Mark Crusaders, no more being apart of Equestria. What do I do now?"

Twilight then cried herself to sleep on the cloud, not even bothering to find out where she was banished too.

Unknown to Twilight though, this was not the end, although she was banished, when Chrysalis plan failed, her friends would look for her with the desire to apologize. Unfortunately, it would take 3 years before that happened, for her friends. Ironically, while crusading 6 months after the wedding, the crusaders disappeared as well.

But that is information Twilight would not know until the future. For now she lay on a cloud sleeping with the belief that Celestia herself had banished Twilight, her only comfort being that she believed that without her making a mess of things, her BBBFF and Cadence could be married without her ruining the wedding.

Author's Note:

Hey this story is one of two I am thinking about, the other has a changeling Twilight born that way, but I'm not sure where in the timeline to start it.

In this story Twilight has been turned into a pegasus, and banished from Equestria, by who she believes to be Princess Celestia, She also does not know about the changelings, and will not until the sequel when she meets the others again. This story is about Twilight learning how to be a pegasus. Though even as a pegasus her special talent is magic. That includes pegasus magic, and eventually figuring out how to use her unicorn spells as a pegasus. Though I still have to decide where Twilight was banished to(I'm thinking about an oc kingdom) as well as how Chrysalis will fail without Twilight there to free Cadence.

I also put the crusaders disappearing part because I am thinking about having one of their crusader fails cause them to end up with Twilight, (it was a big failure) which is how she learns about the changelings. Though I left it open ended(I didn't say where they disappeared too, or how long they disappeared for) in case I decide something else

Also if anyone wants to use this as a starting point for their own story, as long as they tell me when it is posted so I can read it as well, and it has Twilight becoming a pegasus, and never being a unicorn again(alicorn is allowed, but only after mastering pegasus magic) that is fine by me.