• Published 23rd Aug 2019
  • 748 Views, 9 Comments

The Boy Who Cried Robot & Ponies - Lonely Fanboy48



Jenny, Twilight, and Rainbow Dash can’t stand helping Tuck for every little thing he needs help for but when Brad and Applejack shows them the book Tuck is scamming from, they decided to ignore him.

  • ...
8
 9
 748

Epilogue

After twenty minutes, Jenny and Twilight still continue to chase Tuck. They’re still in rage after what happened half an hour ago. Tuck had no other place but to run to, he gets to the closest junkyard in the city. Once he stopped at a dead end, Jenny and Twilight got him covered. Tuck defends himself even if it’s not enough with the odds against him.

“Don’t hurt me!”

Jenny and Twilight instead of attacking Tuck with their powers, Twilight uses her telekinesis to lift Tuck in the air.

“We’re not going to hurt you of what you think.” Twilight still in rage.

Tuck was surprised after the chase he had but he’s still wasn’t off the hook. Jenny came face to face to him, still furious at him. “But we’re still fed up of what you did about helping friends out. You know so well that we only do real emergencies.”

“But I gave you advi-“ Twilight cuts Tuck off.

“DON’T even think about it! I’m more of an expert about friendship then you. Why? When was the last time you helped us after all the things we did for you today?” Tuck had no evidence at all since Twilight is right. Not once did he ever own them back after all this time. He’s way off like lighters from the solar system. “Just as I thought.”

“Okay, I read this book called The Boy Who Cried Wolf but I didn’t mean to-“ Again this time, Jenny cuts him off.

“No more excuses! We read the whole book and if you think the ending wasn’t going to happen to you, you have no idea how frustration works!”

Twilight place’s Tuck down while she and Jenny tries to calm down. “Okay, I'm going to teach you something about helping friends out. If we do something for you, you owe us back, once.”

“Yeah and since you called us for about thirty times or more, you would probably won’t be our friends anymore.” Jenny added.

Tuck had to face the facts that Jenny and Tuck is right about helping friends out. While his friends at school will still hang out with him, the ones he met months ago won’t be able to do the same thing. The book he’s scamming from always has a line and he crossed it in one day. People who read the book would never do that in real life, otherwise they will end up like Tuck.

Jenny and Twilight slowly clams down after saying everything that needs to be discussed. “But I will say this. While I didn’t like to show your geeky friends of my robotic tricks, at least all of your friends aren’t geeks.”

“Yeah.” Twilight said. “I myself have a heart for kids even if it wasn’t the time for today. It’s the only closet thing you did for us.”

“Really?” Tuck asked.

“Yeah, I was flattered for adornment even if it’s unexpected. Which is why we decided to take you off the hook. But remember this, you still call for emergencies help only.” Jenny pointing her finger at Tuck’s nose.

“Okay, I promise I will never do something like this again.”

“Thank you.” Twilight said in relief.

Jenny and Twilight took Tuck back home for the night as it’s almost ten PM. Tuck is lucky that his new friends are ponies and a real life robot. However today was almost the last day he’s friends with them. With the lessons he learned from Jenny and Twilight, he’s going to learn to never to the same scam from the books he read.

Author's Note:

I did this epilogue because I really liked the episode so much, I wanted to have an aftermath. But we all know Tuck is going to do other annoying things in later seasons so I guess ending the episode with Jenny chasing Tuck is understandable.

Comments ( 9 )

Can't tell if the ponies made this garbage show better or worse

9795930
Maybe the reason why you think that is because your a jerk.

9795931
No, that show was garbage all around. Ponies can't make it better. And I'm not sorry to say that either.

9795942
If it’s your opinion, fine but people found it as one of Nicktoons underrated shows.

My brother and I liked this show. We used to watch it at any possible chance we got. I agree that the show was very underrated.

9795931
I'm just bollocking m8. I shoot the shit with this show all the time

9796580
If your just going to crap on a show, keep it to yourself. Your 1st comment was unnecessary.

9798756
I'm not crapping on it, I'm joking around with it. I'm actually a little bit of a fan myself. Maybe my humor just doesn't get everyone

9799326
Maybe it was off? Seriously your first comment didn’t make any sense.

Login or register to comment