• Published 31st Jul 2019
  • 5,694 Views, 136 Comments

Best Day Off Ever! - Midknight_Stardust



It's Sunset's Day off and she's gonna do what she wants. ((Sunlight shipping story! Praise the Sunlight <3))

  • ...
13
 136
 5,694
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Whew, that was a ride alright. My favorite characters and my favorite ship being cute, snuggly and just plain adorkable. Yup, this was fun, sexy and worth the read.

And if you think about it, the amount of support for the pairing in universe (just about everyone ships it) could almost be allegorical for the amount of support the ship has from the community. I mean, go to Derpiboruu, DeviantArt, this site, or look up popular ships for the franchise, and you see the amount of love these two adorkable girls get as a couple is often orders of magnitude higher than almost any of their other pairings.

Thank you for the SunLight. It was warm and beautiful.

9763001
I know right? Like seriously it is super baffling how the fuck the writers and Hasbro just won't let them be together. It makes perfect sense if you look at all the context, all their scenes together. Most of the scenes they have together are either slightly romantic or just really cute and genuine and as a pair? friends, rivals, enemies, lovers? They just WORK.

OTP! OTP!

Loved this; aw omg!!

<3

Love the ship and love the story!

Have to admit that when Midnight started talking about creative uses I had a billion thoughts for how their powers could enhance sex. But 20/20 vision and a butt ton of telekinetic (or otherwise) appendages sounds pretty sweet to me!

9769681
And she will only get more creative from here!

9769650
Hahah yeah Applejack does in fact have a dick and Rarity loves her the way she is. Also yeah. Adagio is quad great granny and she loves spoiling sweetie Belle.

And yeah I wanted to balance cute and sexy in this fic lol. Glad I found a good balance

9769674
Lmfao sunset turned the stream off after she lost so that shouldn't be a problem but would be hilarious regardless. Also sunset LOVES clit play as hers is very sensitive given her heat (and her clit is just naturally a bit bigger cause if her equine DNA)

As for their powers going out of control well....let's just say I have an idea about that. I've changed around the nature of their powers for the story cause the way the show explains them really nerfs them. I will have no such nerfs lol these girls will be allowed to be OP in my world at times and I don't give a fuck lmfao

Applejack puts that super strength to good use for more than just farm work and rainbow makes a habit of using her speed for most things to the point where the speed is almost second nature to her.

9769650
Oh you think the cheese has stopped? Hell nah!

9793979

rainbow has a lot of energy

Big Dash Energy :rainbowwild:

9943946
Fair enough, but when writing, do you ever wait a day or two before going to check for errors? Checking for errors just after writing causes your brain to unconsciously autocorrect things, whereas going back to a story after a couple of days means that your brain would be less likely to remember as much. I didn't mean to be judgemental.

9946725
I do. I always go over the chapters and do my best to catch errors but I am just one person and it just isn't my style to finish a story and just leave it alone. I do all my editing and checking for errors both while writing the story and after writing it. If I feel I need to go in afterwards and fix things I will but that's why I ask for feedback on what people did and didn't like in the story so I can keep an eye out for it next time

Well that was HOT!

10251418
Well, they are super compatible. Like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and, Rarity and Applejack.

I think that you missed a chance to have Sonata chime in with something tooth rottingly sweet in that part of the chapter though.

10254531
I'm going to say that trick was 60% Sunny's doing though. Twi is smart, very smart, but Sunny bun has the cunning thing going on.

10261096
Sunny is a influence on twilight so she's a lot more clever than you might think haha

10261322
Indeed, and while Sunset does have more experience, it still means that they're a pair of slick chicks.

10261520
Oh you have no idea 😏😂 Twilight can especially be tricky cause Midnight Sparkle likes to play around and troll sometimes

10261524
I get the feeling I am going to find out as I finish reading this one and move on to the sequel. :eeyup:

10261529
Hahah you'll see. Keep reading

Oh Twily, don't get cocky, Sunny won't be far behind you for long.

Honestly, both of them are way too damned genius for their own good. :rainbowlaugh:

10338827
Correction, I have a very vague idea.

Which I'll admit, is not much of an idea. :rainbowlaugh:

Incidentally, the Pat Benetar song Shadows of the Night came to mind when I finished reading this. Sunny now has her own Midnight Angel, I think that's why.

The Best Date they have ever been

Comment posted by twipiedashlol deleted Oct 5th, 2021
Login or register to comment