• Published 31st May 2019
  • 626 Views, 24 Comments

Maternal Instinct - FabulousDivaRarity



Soarin's mother makes some discoveries about her son before he's about to leave home.

Comments ( 4 )

Cute chapter

This story is really coming out as one where, if aligned with real life, could help in explaining how the transition from not being aware of a lost childhood and starting to openly explore what your mind is trying to make sense of.

I know, for myself, I constantly felt shame, fear, and a whole bunch of dark feelings as a result of my bizarre desires to feel 'little'. It took many years before I could make any sense of anything beyond those moments when curiosity got the most of me and I snuck some diapers, plushies, etc. to feel 'safe' again.

Now the challenge, as with many people, is to learn more about what all this means to him. Is it a coping mechanism for stress? If it is can it be done in a way that does not feel shameful to indulge in? More importantly is knowing when to allow himself to let this out as part of discovering more of what his young mind forgot while trying to be like every pony else when, even unknown to himself nor his mom, deep seated issues were planted that, now, are bubbling up to create this situation.

Ideas I have would be more depending on how long you want to make this story. I think a talk with his doctor over how much he used his diapers may be worth exploring. Maybe he'd find his bedwetting persists despite his need to use the bathroom returnin to normal during the day?

Maybe he needs to see a therapist as a result of the conflict he feels? Maybe he meets up with an incontinenet mare, or stallion, who helps him to understand a little more about how one should not allow themselves to feel shamed as they continue to learn to accept themselves over worrying so much about the acceptance of others?

This is an adorable story. I’ve really enjoyed reading what we’ve got so far. The need to wear diapers for a medical reason is a good move. It certainly makes the story more believable with the characters involved.

Login or register to comment