• Published 28th May 2019
  • 663 Views, 86 Comments

For The Farmers - Sonic_Applejack2005



When southern Equestrian farmers come under hard times due to Celestia's trade war with the yaks, they aren't happy. Have a look into how the Apple family is coping.

  • ...
100
 86
 663
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 84 )

Here we go again...

"AH DON'T FUCKIN' CARE!" screamed Big Mac. He lifted Applejack up and slammed her hard on the table, cracking her head against the wood. Applejack let out a shriek of pain and flailed wildly with her front hooves.

"Ah don't got time for this, so stay still," growled Big Mac. He climbed on top of Applejack and positioned his cock to line up with her dry cunt.

"WHAT ARE YA DOIN', BIG MAC?" shouted Apple Bloom. This wasn't right. At least when Grand Pear had fucked her, he had asked for her permission first, even if she had said no. This wasn't consensual at all, and something told her that siblings weren't meant to have sex with each other.

"Stay out of this," said Big Mac, flipping his penis between his hooves and sending a strand of precum flying onto Apple Bloom's face. The filly recoiled in surprise at the wetness before tentatively licking it off her lips. It was a little sticky and slightly salty, tasting almost exactly like Grand Pear's cock when he had made her suck his penis a few moons ago.

"Listen to him, Apple Bloom! Ah can handle myself!" shouted Applejack. "Just get out of he- AHHHHH!" Applejack's voice cracked as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Big Mac had just plunged himself balls deep into Applejack's slit with no lubrication except his own precum. She had no doubt that he'd torn something, judging from the blinding pain she felt each time he thrusted. She looked down and saw a growing pool of blood on the table dripping from both her vagina and Big Mac's dick.

"APPLEJACK!" screamed Apple Bloom. She sprang up, and while Big Mac was busy pounding away at his sister's pussy, she ran up behind him and slammed him as hard as she could between his nutsack.

"EEEAHHHHHHHH!" Big Mac let out a feral cry, withdrawing his dick and crumpling over in pain.

Apple Bloom rushed over to her sister. "Are y'all right, Applejack!?" she cried. There was blood dripping from between her legs, smeared all around her crotch from Big Mac's violent thrusts. "Let me help ya!" Apple Bloom lowered her lips to Applejack's crotch and took a tentative lick. As expected, it tasted like metal, though there was a slight hint of pussy in there as well. Tastier than I thought it would be.

"A-Apple Bloom, ah... AH'M CUUUUUUUUMMING! PLEASE STOP! AH'M GONNA DIE! IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOD!"

Apple Bloom felt her sister throbbing under her tongue and smiled. She sucked on Applejack's clit as she came, causing the mare's legs to buck and close together at the powerful stimulation. The younger Apple sister forced her head between her sister's legs once more, gripping the clit with her teeth and giving it an extra strong bite. Applejack made a strange choking sound, and then suddenly she lay still. Apple Bloom looked up in alarm. Her sister's eyes had rolled completely in the back of her head, and she was laying unnaturally still. She checked Applejack's pulse and screamed.

Applejack was dead.

"What happened here?" asked Celestia.

Granny Smith simply stared at the scene, stunned. "My grandchildren!" she cried as she fell onto her haunches and began to sob.

"Grow the fuck up and stop crying, you pathetic whore," Celestia said coldly. "You're going to be the one paying for the funerals, you know." And then Celestia was gone, leaving the old farm pony all alone.

The next day, Granny Smith hanged herself

.........

i.imgur.com/CoWZ05t.gif

Why... just... Why?

fucking christ there's ANOTHER ONE?

9648471
I'm afraid to ask but... another one?

9648474
There was an account called Sonic_RainbowDash2005 or something of the sort that was shitposting a little while ago. I can't seem to find their page anymore, unless this is the same account with a changed name.

9648483
It's the same author.

9648483
this has to be a troll. I refuse to believe the account is for real

I can't say it didn't make me laugh my ass off though

This could of been a good if it wasn't handled out of character. Like waaaaaay out of character.

9648483
Hey I remeber that acount... ew

*sees some ponies in a video*

Burns: "Wait a minute. Go back."

*rewinds the video*

Burns: "Zoom in."

*zooms in, checking one pony*

Burns: "Why is Celestia in PINK!?"

9648503
This could have been a tale paralelling the development of the NFU in 19th Century America. Instead, it was... I don't even know what it was.

9648509
Hmmm... It could be that, yeah.

9648514
Would this be the definition of clop?

9648483
It's definitely a new name on the same profile. I recognise the oldest stories.

If I'm going to be honest, this feels like two completely unrelated stories haphazardly welded together with defective solder.

9648516
Nope. This is the definition of WTF.

9648521

9648525
As good an answer as any.

9648523
Even this is below my standards of parody.

9648441
I have not read this story, but I’ve seen all I need to in order to be convinced it’s a commission for... well, you know who.

9648631
Can you feel the artist's pain in this picture?

9648639
No. I just wonder why he has AB being raped so often. I think the story is self aware!

9648645
You are right. It is a clear pattern. Has to do with farmers.
It's clearly the Green Corn Rebellion of 1917.

9648659
Or the emergance of the NFU in 1890s America.

stares at cover art
There we go. Better than last cover art.

9648666
Or the West Virginia Coal Wars from 1912-1921

9648701
Speculation.
But look at pomme de terre. Apple of the earth.
Potato. Maybe all the apples is actually referring to potatoes.
It could be the Easter Uprising and the aftermath.

9648690
exactly
last cover art was kinda tame and disappointing
this one captures Sonic's questionable essence

9648718
His inability to draw?

9648483
9648474

Fairly certain it's the same account they have the same blog post about telling their family about their stories and how upset they were yet if they actually had their parents would have stopped them. Also I remember commenting on the Milady story on this account and I'm fairly certain that was Sonic Rainbowdash's.

9648725
So many choices it seems.

9648739
It is the same person. God help us us...

Comment posted by jwizard deleted May 28th, 2019

POSTED A FEW HOURS AGO AND ALREADY IT HAS 46 COMMENTS
THE AMOUNT OF BUTTHURT THIS ONE PRODIGIOUS ONE MAN CAUSES IS INCREDIBLE

Lol... this is retarded as usual.

9648882
And nonsensical, and horribly written, and very, very dull.

9648882
pleese dont use that kind of languege on my story :fluttercry: my parents and teechers tot me it is ofensive to people who have reel mental isshues :fluttercry:

9648943
I do agree that the language wasn't right, but users such as myself do have a bit of an issue with the content and the quality.

To which end I extend the olive branch, and formally offer to help you with your next story.

Login or register to comment