• Published 4th May 2019
  • 1,558 Views, 42 Comments

The Shadow - red reaper



A new 'hero' appeared in the city and he kills every criminal or monster with equestrian magic.

  • ...
18
 42
 1,558

Aftermath

“I can’t believe we left Life there,” Sunset said in sorrow as she held a cup of coffee in her arms.

“What could we do?” Twilight asked and her counterpart nodded, “If we tried to fight him, all of us would die.”

“She is right Sugarcube,” Applejack told Sunset and Pony Applejack agreed, “We must find the Shadow creep and stop him.” The girls agreed, and they sat for a while at the Sugar Cube corner, as thousands of eyes looked at them, "Why does everyone looking at us?"

"Maybe it's because they aren't used to see double of people they know," a familiar voice answered, and the 14 girls turned to see Flash Sentry walking toward them, "Where have you been, I didn't saw you at school today."

"Have you looked for us?" Princess Twilight asked, blushing at the thought of Flash looking for her and when Flash sat next to her, just made her blush even more. "So, would you be kind enough to tell me where have you been?"

"Do you know the house of Jeremiah Life?" Sunset asked Flash.

Flash took a deep thought about it and nodded, "Yes, the creepy old house that is 3 blocks away from my house, why?"

"Well, the owner of that house invited us today, and...." Sunset had a hard time to finish the sentence. Twilight saw that it's hard on her friend, and she put a hand on her shoulder.

"Anyway, did we miss something at school?" Twilight asked Flash, trying to change the subject of the conversation.

"Not something special," Flash shrugged.

"Did Vice-principal Luna was in school?" Applejack asked, intrigued to know the answer.

"No, why?" Flash asked.

"Oh nothing," Applejack smiled, and she looked at her friends with a smirk.

"What about Professor Stygian?" Sunset asked.

"Who?" Flash raised a confused eyebrow.

"The guidance counselor," Sunset answered.

"Well, I guess I don't know if he was at school."

"So we still have two suspects," Sunset told the group. "We need a plan, and I think I've got one." The group got up from their seats, leaving Flash and Princess Twilight alone. Before Princess Twilight left, Flash held her arm, and he noticed a green bracelet on it.

"What is that?" Flash asked as he looked at the bracelet.

"Oh nothing," Princess Twilight answered as her chicks grew red, "Just... A gift."

"Well, it does look interesting, perhaps we could discuss this interesting jewelry over a coffee?"

"It sounds..." Before Princess Twilight could answer, her counterpart took her away.

"She would love too," Twilight answered, and her double nodded in excitement.

Comments ( 5 )

Does anyone have any guesses on who is the shadow?

9802536
I guess you like the story

Flashlight ships... :pinkiesick:

Suspects are red herrings... it is definitely Flash.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, The Shadow knows.

Hmm, no no. There are far to many obvious suspects here. Like Luna and Stygian it makes sense and obvious while Flash it just feels like a build up for something that isn't there. It has to be someone else they haven't met yet. Or maybe I am wrong and it is Flash

Login or register to comment