• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 579 Views, 1 Comments

TwiShy Experiment - Draxonos135



Twilight does an experiment when she notices Fluttershy in her ponyfied state.

  • ...
 1
 579

My Ponyfied Fluttershy Can't Be This Cute!

It was calm at the campus of Canterlot High School, and in this school, the student known as Twilight Sparkle was watching a fellow student, Fluttershy, tending to the animals...

While in her "pony-fied" state, pony ears and tail included.

Seeing this, Twilight took out her notebook and wrote:

"I've noticed that out of my group of friends here, Fluttershy is the one most comfortable in being in her ponyfied state outside of magical situations- While her connection to animals is a very likely case for this, I still find myself wanting to investigate more about this. I'm going to see how she reacts to certain stimuli."

With that done, Twilight saved her notebook on her pocket, and sneakily tip-toed her way to Fluttershy, walking past her and getting ready to sit down next to her, before making her presence known...

"Oh, hi Twilight."

The purple-haired student jumped and hit the ground, causing the ponyfied girl to flinch. "A-Are you okay?!"

"H-Hi, Fluttershy! I-I'm fine, don't worry about me," Twilight said, dusting herself. "I just didn't think you were going to notice me until I sat down."

"Well, I had a feeling someone was coming, but I didn't feel particularly afraid, so I figured it had to be one of my friends."

Fluttershy smiled and blushed a little.

"And I'm happy it was you."

Twilight blushed back, but quickly shook off the implied teasing.

"Fluttershy, I can't help but notice you've been appearing more and more in your ponyfied state, and I want to look deeper into this."

"O-Oh, well, I guess it activates unconsciously whenever I'm close to animals; I've lived with them for so long, I honestly feel like I'm one of them sometimes, so maybe that causes the transformation?"

Twilight thought about it.

"That's an interesting theory, but that's not what I'm looking for."

Twilight folded her arms and took a deep breath.

"I actually... want to touch your ears and tail."

Fluttershy blushed and leaned back a little, prompting Twilight to add:

"B-Basically, I believe the ears and tail are magical constructs to denote a significant change due to magic, and I want to see if being stuck in that state longer than usual, causes you to react as if they were part of yourself, rather than constructs."

Fluttershy scratched her chin and hummed.

"Now that I think about it, I've been wondering that too. And normally, I would do this myself..."

Fluttershy smiled brightly.

"But you're the woman of science, and I trust you, Twilight. So, sure, go ahead."

Twilight had to fight back the urge to let out a chuckle, since being called a "woman of science" juxtaposed the idea they were dealing with magic.

Nevertheless, Twilight smiled, nodded, and began the test on Fluttershy's ears and tails.

For the ears, they felt very much real, twitching as the "woman of science" felt them for a little while, until she concluded that they did feel real.

Same deal for the tail, though this one felt a little bit less so. It didn't even move as she touched it.

"Hmm... Fluttershy, I'm going to try scratching your chin, see if that makes your tail react."

"O... kay?"

Twilight began scratching Fluttershy's chin, but the tail barely reacted as she did so.

"This isn't working. Maybe if I put more force into it..."

Twilight scratched harder, causing Fluttershy to moan as the tail rapidly wagged left and right.

"That's it! That's the reaction I was expecting! Now I just have to see if Flutershy's wagging out of joy or-"

Cue the shocking sight of Fluttershy "glaring" at Twilight.

And with this being Fluttershy, her "glaring" was more like she was either pouting.

And not even in the annoying or childish manner, if anything, she kinda looked cute like this.

It was still enough to make the girl stop the scratching, however.

"D-Did I do something wrong?"

Fluttershy promptly reached for her back, took out a book, and handed it to Twilight, all without changing her pouting face.

And once Twilight took a look at the cover, she noticed the book was all about horse anatomy, biology, and certain things they did, like wagging their tails.

"You know, if you had a book like this, you could've just handed this to me."

Fluttershy thought about it, then nodded in agreement, still pouting and wagging her tail.

"Okay, I found the tail wagging page."

Twilight opened the page and read it out loud.

"While horses are known to "wag" their tails sometimes just like dogs and cats, in a horse's case, they're actually swishing their tails, which they do as either a sign of annoyance or as a warning."

Realizing what this meant, Twilight turned back to Fluttershy.

"So, you're upset because I was scratching your chin?"

Fluttershy's pouting face finally changed to a reassuring one.

"N-No, that's not it, I actually liked it. But you started doing it so hard that I couldn't help but be bothered by it."

"I guess I should've been more considerate then; You don't look like the kind of girl who'd like it rough."

Fluttershy twiddled her fingers. "A-Anyway, was I of help?"

Twilight smiled, put her hand over Fluttershy's head, and brushed it as she answered:

"Definitely, Fluttershy."

The ponyfied girl smiled before she giggled a little, with Twilight writing what she had learned on her notebook as the laughter died down.

And once she finished, she closed the book and stood up.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone to tend to your animals now. I'm sorry if I bothered you in the middle of something important."

Fluttershy promptly stood up, and folded her arms behind her back, smiling as Twilight blushed and leaned a little back.

"You didn't bother me, I'm always happy to help out a friend."

"Uh, y-yeah, okay," Twilight adjusted her glasses. "B-By the way, you can turn off that form on your own, right?"

Fluttershy did a couple twirls as her ears and tail dissipated into pure magic. The girl turned back to her normal form and stopped just in front of Twilight, beaming a smile.

"Does that answer your question?"

Twilight nodded and exchanged smiles with Fluttershy, who waved goodbye as the girl ran off where she came, with Fluttershy tending back to her animals afterwards.

Once out of sight, Twilight leaned against the wall, clutched her chest, and caught her breath thinking:

"Oh my gosh, she's so cute!"

Comments ( 1 )

You don't look like the kind of girl who'd like it rough.

Phrasing Twilight, phrasing.

"Oh my gosh, she's so cute!"

Most of us know this. X3

Login or register to comment